Starting line

<Deku POV>

Class 1A and I exited the bus that we were travelling in to get to the licensing exam . In the distance the other schools could be seen chatting amongst each other .

Once all UA's students had left the bus Aizawa started to speak about our exam...

"Ok class I have an announcement about the exam"  he spoke up

This intrigued the class as they thought they knew everything about the exam . Although I knew exactly what was coming ...

"Your fellow student Izuku Midoriya was given his license a few years ago so he won't be participating in the exam" he explained

The classes jaws dropped and a little smile crept onto my face . My train of thought was cut off by some loud voices coming from the distance.

"SHOUTA ITS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU" Mrs joke yelled from across the outside area .

"Ugh not you again" aizawa mumbled

I giggled at his response or it could have been Mrs jokes quirk I'm not sure . She instantly latched onto his shocking the entire class . Mina grew a massive smirk and aggressively pulled out a note book that was labelled "CANNON SHIPS"

"MARRY ME" she yelled

Mina looked like she was about to pass out from the adorable ness of the situation . Kirishima had to catch her or else she would fall onto the concrete and we can't have that happening before the exam.

"no" he mumbled back to her

"PLEASE" she yelled back

"no" he replied

"PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP" she said making puppy eyes

"Ugh fine I accept your damn proposal" he responded annoyed

"R-really" she said shocked

"Yes emi I accept" he told her

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" mina yelled as she pranced around the area

I laughed at the silly ness of the situation but Aizawa didn't seem too happy...

"Anyway midoriya your gonna be assisting the hero's in the examination while the others do the test" he explained

The class looked down a little saddened that I don't have to participate. They also understood that it would be pointless trying to do the same exam twice .

"Alright make your way to the exam hall while midoriya makes his way up to the stands with me" he explained and the class made their way up to the exam hall.

Mrs joke , Aizawa and I made our way to the stands . I know that I'm gonna be looking out for toga the entire time . I can't let her touch any of the students from either schools .

After a few solid minutes of fighting between the students I noticed a female figure running around the battle field taking out some of the other schools less prominent students .

The light shined on her and I could see a half transformed toga . Half her body was in camie's form while the other half had the white goo morphing her face into camie's .

"Aizawa" i said which made him get up out of his slumber

"What problem child" he asked while rubbing his eyes

"One of the students over there camie from shiketzu she is acting suspicious" i pointed out

"Do you think it could be... "he asked

"I'm positive it's her she transformed into the same person as last time" I explained

"Do you want the assist or do you think your fine" Mr Aizawa asks concerned

I jump onto the handle rail of the stadium and put my thumbs up.

"I think I'm good sir" i said as red lines form around my body

I launch off the railings and prepare to absorb the fall damage with my fist . I put my fist in-front of me and as I land cracks around me appear in the ground .

<Ochako POV>

"GOOO" the announcer yelled

Class 1A stood together protecting each other from the attacks from the other schools. We were a little unprepared. Some people thought they could just rely on izuku but now that he's been removed from the picture it will be harder for us.

"RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE"

Another students quirk shook the earth making class 1A feel like they're were feeing their insides curl up.

After that crazy shock I looked up to where Aizawa and Mrs joke was . I saw Deku looking at the battle field but he seemed unsettled . He started talking with Mr Aizawa before leaping off the side of the rail.

<Deku POV>

I ran past Ochako who was on the floor with a slight amount of pain . I felt bad that I couldn't help her but it would be unfair to . I'm not in the exam so it isn't my choice.

After I got a decent distance away from Ochako I felt the atmosphere around me change . It went from loud an crazy to quite and mysterious. I knew someone was there with me my danger sense alerted me of it.

I pain in my neck became apparent. My danger sense warned me of an attack coming from behind to I bolted a few feet ahead of me making the attack useless . I instantly turned around to see camie with a creepy smile on her face . It was obviously toga , camie was an energetic kind girl while toga was crazy and psychopathic .

"Ooh your a fast one aren't you" she commented

I wasn't amused as I shot an Air Force bullet at her which she easily dodged . Its not like I was really attempting to hit her I just wanted to see how strong she was .

"I WOULD LOVE TO TASTE YOUR BLOOD" she yelled charging towards me

"Yup definitely toga" i remarked and her expression instantly changed to a scared one

"H-how did you" she asked confused

I smiled at her while she grabbed a knife from her secret pouch . White goo formed around her body and toga's face started to become visible through her goo. She smirked at me and pointed her knife towards me . I got into a fighting position ready to take her out.

Once the goo fell off it was revealed that she was naked but that didn't shock me since I knew this was coming . A determined smile crept onto my face as I charged towards her .

-end of chapter