The break in

<Deku POV>

Months have passed since the class 1A vs 1B fight . Now some of the heroes were standing in front of the villain base in the mountain . Endeavour was looking for the doctor and I was with some of the students waiting for giganto machia to arrive .

Ochako and the others were behind me in a fighting position (as if that's gonna do shit) . Kirishima was thinking of going in unbreakable but that would only stop damage for him that would feel like a paper cut for machia .

"STOMP"

"STOMP"

"STOMP"

Giganto machia destroyed buildings as he came into our view . I looked at Todoroki knowing that he was one of the most powerful here and likely would be needed in assisting me .

"FOLLOW ME" i yelled as i activated one for all

I looked back at Ochako then raised my percentage up to 50% . Todoroki let out his fire and started hovering in the air using it as a means of travel .

"RAHHHH" i yelled as i launched into the air while aiming towards giganto machia

I latched onto his back discovering that toga , dabi , twice . Todoroki followed behind and spotted dabi instantly. Although I knew that it would be a better idea to keep it a secret that dabi is a Todoroki I knew it would probably get out sooner or later .

You could tell he was a part of their family from his eyes . He shared todoroki's left sides eyes and his fathers . I looked at Todoroki who had his fire out and signalled for him to move into the fight .

I started punching giganto machia's neck which was causing a little bit of pain since little wounds were showing up where i punched . If I was gonna take him out I would need a serious hit or a smart tactic .

<Third person POV>

The other heroes stood in-front of Shigaraki's base . As they walked in they kept their guard up ... once they made it to the main part of the base they spotted the three Shigaraki clones in the test tubes .

The number 85% was on the tubes and Crust who was near by punches the tubes letting the Shigaraki's out . The future Shigaraki was secretly on-top of the base waiting for the Shigaraki clones to wake up .

Once the Shigaraki's got off the ground they placed all five fingers on the floor . The floor started to disintegrate into pieces the heroes caught in the fire were killed such as crust since he was the nearest one . Other heroes managed to escape but were getting damaged by the attacks of the Shigaraki's

Minutes later the rest of the heroes were nearly unconscious on the ground and foot steps could be heard from behind . Most of the heads of the nearly unconscious heroes turned towards where the sound was coming from . They looked up and saw the new number 1 hero endeavour standing down on the Shigaraki's with an angered expression all over his scarred face .

"Come at me" he said signalling for the shigi's to come towards him.

<Deku POV>

The fight between dabi , toga , twice and Todoroki and i was going pretty even . While I was attacking giganto machia Todoroki was holding back dabi . Suddenly a rumble came from the ground .

Mount lady appeared and started rapidly growing in size . She had nearly grown to the size of giganto machia and was pushing against him . It was shaking the battle field on gigantic machias back . We nearly slid off but barely managed to stay on his back .

Helicopters flew around us and a flash of light was shunned on us. Dabi took note of this and got right in front of the helicopters and waved . My job was to help mount lady in taking giganto machia and we were getting closer and closer to doing so.

"DABI DONT" i yelled while punching giganto machia

"Why must you call me by my villain name" he said smirking

"When I have such a respectable name..."

"Touya Todoroki" he announced

"Yes you heard that right I touya Todoroki son of endeavour have killed over 30 innocent people" he yelled while moving his hands around

"I WILL ANNOUNCE ALL OF ENDEAVORS WRONGS TO THE WORLD" he exclaimed

"Get him Todoroki" i muttered but he heard

He jumped towards dabi and sent a wave of fire towards him . Dabi ducked under and let out some fire which was slowly burning his skin off . He laughed manically as he did it and Todoroki had a look of horror as he attempted to fight off the fire with an ice wall .

"Hello little brother" he told Todoroki

Todoroki sent some gigantic ice cubes towards dabi but dabi easily melted them to pieces . Dabi had a stronger fire quirk than anyone in the Todoroki family .

"OUR DAD WAS A WIFE BEATER HE ONLY CARED ABOUT HIS DREAM TO BE NUMBER 1" he exclaimed

Around Japan people started losing faith in endeavour. They started to doubt his heroism even more than they did before . Their hopes had just been raised by his fight againts the nomu but now dabi had changed everything .

"YOU AND I ONLY EXIST BECAUSE HE WANTED SOMEONE TO OVERTAKE ALL MIGHT" he said while pointing at Todoroki

Todoroki tried his best to keep a poker face but it wasn't working . Dabi was correct and Todoroki knew it . A small tear came out of todoroki's eye before he raised his hand up to his eye bags and wiped it .

Both his fire and ice were let out at the same time and he looked up to dabi angered . Dabi let out his fire which was doing more damage to him than it was to Todoroki. I smiled Hoping that Todoroki would win if there's one person who can beat dabi it's definitely his little brother shoto.

"Would you like me to assist" i said as i stood up

"No ..." he replied coldly

"Go and take out the others il take on dabi" he told me

I nodded and prepared to run over to the others .Todoroki and dabi charged at each other as I charged at toga and twice . Toga and twice weren't too difficult in the wide scheme of things but at their maxed potential they could be a real threat . However dabi having flames hotter than endeavours could be a problem .

<third person POV>

The two Shigaraki's charged at endeavour letting go of a hero that they held by the neck . Endeavour sent flames towards the two which ended up doing minor damage to the shigi's . It would have to be dabi level or hotter to actually damage them .

The Shigaraki's walked through the flames and shot a double air cannon at Endeavor sending him flying miles away into a building. Throughout the next 5-10 minutes they brutally beat endeavour down on live tv . It was worse than the nomu fight

No one could stop the fight since the Shigaraki's were way out of anyone's league. If no body stepped in then endeavour would likely die or get irreparable damage to his body or worse lose his quirk to all for one .

-end of chapter