Death day (epliogue)

<Third person POV>

It had been around sixty+ years since we last saw the midoriya-yagi family. Ochako and izuku were both in hospital beds. It's ironic how deku would find himself in a hospital bed once again.

They were both old and wrinkled. Deku had taken more damage than Ochako in his hero career. The only think keeping him alive was one for all. He never managed to give it away since quirkless people became harder and harder to find.

Ochako and izuku's hospital beds were placed next to each other. The doctors told both of them that they would both have a swim chance of living. It was unsettling to the hero world and the midoriya-yagi family.

Toshinori midoriya-yagi the son of deku also known as the number 3 hero was sitting around the hospital beds with his sister nana midoriya-yagi. She was tied at third place with him on the hero rankings. They had made a hero team together and were both thinking of retirement.

Both of them aged 62 were way past their prime it was a miracle that they didn't die to a villain attack. Eventually the heartbeat monitor next to Ochako and Izuku's hospital beds started to flatten slowly. Tears were shed from the family around them .

Izuku let out his hand to Ochako as the heartbeat monitor continued to slow down. She grasped his hand with all of the strength she had left. Izuku let out one last smile as he closed his eyes. Ochako did the same and dug her head into the pillow she was lying on.

"Goodbye all of you and one for all" izuku mumbled as he slowly passed away along with Ochako

"BEEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEE" the monitor stopped

Tears came from the family around. Izuku and Ochako's dead bodies both had smile on them. They left the world happy and content. A great life they had... nothing short of incredible.

-end of chapter

Fun fact this was written before the original timeline chapter that will be published before this one. I picked this one because I was lazy and didn't feel like writing that one.