Deku vs All for one

<Deku POV>

I jump at him and smash my fist into his skull . Blood explodes out of the cut skin due to kirishima's quirk. He was knocked back a few feet and spits some blood out of his mouth.

He smiled at me....

"Finally a good fight "he says

His arm inflates many times. It was like the size of my legs . Maybe even bigger... Rivets form on his arms . His veins pulse aggressively..

I float up in the air and put my arm up ready to attack. He does the same with his version of float named air walk.

I rushed towards him and he punched straight at me . I bent my back like I was playing limbo. After he pulled his punch back I came back up and forced my fist into his face ..

I slammed him into the which resulted in the crowd cheering . He stumbled back up and hit me with an air cannon which sent me back into a wall. He ran up to me and attempted hit me while I was up against the wall .

I easily dodged . All for one is easier than I thought . How strong had I become....

I grabbed his leg and flung him across the battle field . I moved my arms to my back and used explosion to fly towards all for one . As I was in the sky many strands of black whip released from my body.

4 black whip strands grabbed each of all for ones limbs . He spammed air cannon out of each of his arms and legs which loosened black whip a little . He used this to his advantage and let free one of his arms and used air cannon on me .

Although I am many times stronger than him his experience is letting him escape by the skin of his teeth . I let go of all for one with black whip so I could swing on another piece of the building .

All for one had now reached the ground and was decently injured. I just knew he was gonna attempt to leave the battle field so I dived down towards him .

As I got closer to him I grabbed his leg . I flung him through some buildings . His suit was ripping apart . What's left of his face starts to peel off .

I use black whip to fling him into the sky . There was no charisma and laughter left in him . All I could sense in him was fear . I stood above him as he was in the sky .

"UNITED STATES OF SMASH" I yelled from up in the air

My hand connected with his face as we fell hundreds of feet down into the ground . His mouth was wide open as he collided with the floor .

The ground cracked even more as he fell unconscious. Cyclones spread around the battle field eventually colliding with the buildings which eventually stop it from hitting the the crowd .

I raised my arm just like all might did in the original time line . A small tear left my eye as I looked at all might's body which was still on the ground . Although it was a happy moment that all for one was down I was still sad over all might's death....

"IZUKU" Ochako randomly yells

She throws her one intact arm around mine and smashes her lips onto mine . Oh shit her dads gonna kill me... We kissed on live TV again.

After 30 seconds we let go and I half smiled . I let go of her intact arm and walked over to all might's body . I picked him up and walked over to the police and ambulances who were just arriving at the crime scene .

The few officers that were there covered their mouths at the shock of seeing all might down for the count . They quickly run over and take him from my grasp .

Across the battle field where all for ones unconscious body the police put handcuffs on all for ones body . They don't seem like normal handcuffs . They look strengthened with other materials which is why they are so ridiculously bulky compare to normal ones .

Behind me ambulances take in Ochako to heal her wounds . I can see that the ambulances are UA branded which means recovery girl is probably in there . I still had to return to the bar area that the league of villains resided in to check if those clones of Shigaraki were still there .

Instead of going to the hospital to get my wounds checked out I floated towards the bar . When I entered the 3 Shigaraki bodies were gone . All of them at 85% completion . The Shigaraki currently hasn't even started his surgery. How did they get them ...

None of these questions could be answered though . We had better things to do .... The number 1 hero had died and we had to have an extravagant funeral .

I struggled out of the bar and swung through the the city with black whip . I landed on top of the building and got to the very edge . I sat down and looked down at the city that was currently in outrage of all might's death on live TV.

They also cheered me on but there were obviously some haters instantly. Over the next few days the media was on fire as people complained about how a 15 year old kid could take down such a powerhouse.

-days later

The entire of class 1A stood in a cathedral . Tears dropped down my head . The situation seemed so unreal. How could all might die so easily ....

Gran Torino , night eye , David shield and I carried his coffin down the aisle . It was a heavy coffin since he was 560 lbs or 254kg at the time of his death. Maybe a little less due to the injury he sustained .

We eventually reached the end and placed him down . Even endeavour who was in the 4th row stead a year but he quickly cleaned it up so he wouldn't look weak.

We all walked back to our respective rows . Each of us with tears in our eyes . The seat next to me was Ochako . Recovery girl had managed to heal her arms .

When I reached her I instantly fell into her arms and she pulled my head down to her chest . I blushed and cried into her . My mentor was gone again ....

We went through all the usual funeral stuff before we got ready to leave. I just couldn't stay here for much longer . The second I left the building I activated one for all and ran back to the dorms .

The other students were still in mourning but they weren't as close to him as I was . They had all learnt that he was my biological father and mom was barely keeping it together.

I rushed back to my dorm and locked the door shut . I sat on my bed and layer my head into my knees...

-end of chapter