Im hot im cold

<Uraraka POV>

Deku and I sat next to each other looking at the battle between other students . Since i lost against bakugo I wont be having another fight. Todoroki beat sero which meant deku would be fighting him next.

He and bakugo are probably the only ones who. Could even stand a chance against deku . When deku reaches 100% they wont even lay a hand on him.

Deku seems to be asleep on my shoulder . I guess he wants to make sure he's in perfect condition and has enough energy to use 100% if needed. Or my shoulder is just very comfortable. ;-;

Luckily no one thought to put us on TV for the sports festival. Eventually it became time for deku to fight Todoroki. I tapped him on the shoulder .

"Deku its time to wake up" I said softly

<Deku POV>

I woke up with my head pressed into a firm object. I fluttered my eyes to see that i was on Uraraka's shoulder. I adjusted myself to face her. Her big brown milky orb eyes stared at me.

"Izuku its time to wake up your next fight is happening in a few minutes" she said softly

I regained my train of thought and stood up to make my way over to the arena. The last thing i remember before i fell asleep was Todoroki vs Sero and Todoroki won that which means im fighting him.

As I walked through the corridor I expected endeavour to show up any minute. As I turned a corner I spotted a tall fiery man staring at me.

"You" he said pointing at me

"Yes endeavour" i replied

"Your a lot like all might , your main quirk and your ideologies" endeavour told me

A decent amount of hero's knew about one for all . All of the higher ups at UA knew . Endeavour wasn't mature enough to know yet he was only in this hero gig to be stronger than all might.

"Yes it is , I must be going bye" i responded politely

This left endeavour speechless and his arms were brought down to his sides.  I walked down the hallway to see the entrance to the arena. I walked through and was greeted by a handful of cheers for both sides.

Since Todoroki was seen as the 2nd or 3rd mist powerful he had a decent amount of fans . Kacchan also had fans but they were usually peoples who were a fan of his looks and quirk instead of personality.

I started warming up and did stretched to prepare myself since i would be exerting more power than I have used on anyone before in the festival so far.

Soon the battle was about to begin and midnight started to speak up.

"ON YOUR MARKS"

"ONE FOR ALL 20%"

My feet cracked the ground as one for all's red lines started to spread around my body. Little sparks of fire released from Todoroki's body . His right sides foot started leaking out some ice too

"GET SET"

Finally my lightning formed around me and let out a little shock wave . A massive wave of fire fire aggressively pulsed on Todoroki's right side while icicles formed on his body .

"GOOOOO" midnight yelled

Todoroki launched a massive icicle at me way larger than the ones he produced before. I swung my leg at the ice smashing it into millions of pieces . It pushed Todoroki's body further back across the arena .

I decided to let him initiate any attacks since it would be quite unfair if i just hit him with a 20% smash to the head and killed him on the spot.

He shot a massive wave of fire at me which started to burn my my shirt off . Not much was left of the shirt causing the fan girls to explode in happiness.

"LOOKS LIKE MIDORIYA IS GOING FULL FAN SERVICE TODAY" present mic yelled

I see a couple fans (including ochako) pass out in the crowd and chuckle to myself . Awkward hated nerd to awkward but more confident strong nerd.

I patted my body to remove the flames from my body. Todoroki and I stared at each other waiting for the other to make the next move.

I flicked my finger at him which sent a shockwave at him. He made a couple layers of ice which prevented him from leaving the arena but he still did move back a little.

If I continue like this i could push him out of the arena without even trying. I saw Todoroki with a smirk across his face. What is he planning ..... hopefully nothing crazy like what kacchan did to Uraraka

Who am i kidding he would never beat someone to death like kacchan . Todoroki may be slightly cold towards others but he is nothing like his father .

"Midoriya are you all might's secret love child or something" I remembered

I chuckled to myself before jolting to Todoroki's sudden movement as he ran around the arena sending multiple ice spikes towards me. 20% wasn't enough..... I didn't have enough time to change percentages .

This attack will heavily damage Todoroki's stamina but i think i can tank the hit .

"SMASHHH" the ice crushed me and i felt myself enter the One for all realm.

The world went black and i found myself back with the previous users . Nana looked at me once more with the fire of one for all behind her .

"Hello Izuku , there is much more to one for all than you know" nana said to me

"I will forcibly unlock a mode of one for all , Yes their are many modes they are based on your emotions" nana explained

She raised her hand and pointed to me . Her other hand laid on the side of her leg.

"Your first mode IS THE EMOTION PRIDE ONE FOR ALL ULTIMATE STYLE" She said pushed me back into the fight

<3rd person POV>

Silence.....

No sounds were heard after Todoroki ice blasted midoriya . He looked like he was trapped in the ice . The crowd was still in shock that it looked like midoriya had been taken out.

Midnight was about to speak up before a loud cracking noise was made.

<Deku POV>

"SMASHHHH" I screamed as i ground pounded the ice shattering it into pieces

Rainbow coloured lightning flickered across my body . My eyes changed colour to every different colour of the rainbow . This is a new form......

Sweat dripped from my shirtless body. Cuts and bruises were all over it but no one cared . My durability made Todoroki's final attack look like it only gave me a paper cut.

"ONE FOR ALL ULTIMATE STYLE" I said as I started floating in the sky . Black whip released from my arms and I could feel danger around me . My skin hardened to unbreakable level. Small explosions formed on my hands.

The crowd was exploding with cheers . I finally realised what damage i could end up doing to Todoroki and started lowering percentages. I finally reached 30 which was enough to knock him out.

I flew towards him and clapped my hands like the hulk

"SONIC BOOOOM" I yelled as Todoroki fell unconscious.

"IZUKU MIDORIYA WINS HE PASSES TO THE FINAL ROUND" midnight yelled

Endeavour had a confused look on his face . He had been certain that his son would win. He just didn't stand a chance against me

I slowly let my power die down as i walked to the waiting room waiting for kacchan to get ready for his next fight .

-end of chapter