Dabi vs todoroki

<Todoroki POV>

I charged at dabi and coated my arm in ice to pack an extra punch when attacking him . I jammed my fist into the side of his face and put my other arm on his stomach and started to burn him .

He looked shock at such a villainous move that I was performing and let out a little burst of flame to distract me . I let go of his stomach and stumbled backwards feeling the burn from his fire . In an attempt to stop the pain I set up a wall of ice to block the fire from reaching me .

"Ugh" dabi grunted as he moved back

His skin was already wounded but that wouldn't stop him from attacking . His fire got hotter and hotter until it melted through the ice and hit me right in my face. A burn mark appeared on my left cheek . In retaliation I launched ice walls into him which crushed him in between them .

"ARGHHHH" he yelled as was crushed

I leaned on a spike from giganto machia's body and started breathing heavily . Suddenly from in-front of me blue specs of flames started crawling out of the ice . In a matter of seconds a massive wave of fire exploded from where the ice was . The ice walls dropped of giganto machia's body and landed on the ground narrowly missing the students on the floor.

Flames released from my eye brows and hair similar to How flames release from fathers hair . My piercing eyes stared at him and he returned the stare .

"FLASH FIRE FIST - HELL SPIDER" i yelled

It was a crappy imitation of my fathers move but it would have to do in the mean time. Flames surrounded my fist while I charged at dabi .I punched the air and beams of fire release from my finger tips and shoot at dabi .

Shockingly the flames weren't hot enough to cut through dabi but more deep burn marks appeared on his arms and chest . Dabi who was still smirking started to raise his hand up once more .

"THIS IS ONE FOR MY DAD , PROMINENCE BURNNNN!!!" Dabi yelled and fire shot at me

My eyes widened as I realised this is what my father used to disintegrate the nomu . The nomu had super regeneration and durability while I had a slight immunity to fire . I wasn't as immune as my father since I also have my mothers ice DNA.

This move could even damage giganto machia's back which means I almost had no chance of survival . As the flame got closer and closer I felt a rope wrap around my body . I was yanked
Away from giganto machia down onto the ground . I looked at Midoriya who was still ontop of giganto machia . He stood over toga and twice bodies and used his black whip quirk to drop them down to us .

Dabi's prominence burn reached giganto machia's body and started to burn the skin a little . From the heat of the attack dabi passed out and started to fall to the ground . His skin was completely destroyed and he would probably die from hitting the ground if Midoriya didn't step in and save him with black whip .

When I landed I noticed who was pulling the role . Mommy I MEAN MOMO was pulling it with the help of mina and kirishima. (I made it them two so humans couldn't make kirishima x Todoroki thoughts since kirimina is cannon in this fic)

I landed on my butt and laid down on the ground . The prominence burn didn't directly hit me but it still wasn't that far away . It was so hot that burn marks had actually appeared on my bod even without a direct hit .

Momo walked over to me and sat down on the ground next to me . I could move but the damage had already been done . The public knows about fathers mistakes and he probably will take major damage from the Shigaraki's.