We'll continue TOGETHER

I think I may have missed an upload. My excuse is I fell asleep ... I have like 14 chapters ahead already completed

<Ochako POV>

I bolted out of the funeral to see where izuku was going . I have to make sure he doesn't do anything reckless....

I attempted the same technique that I used when making my way to muscular which was floating my way towards a place I want to go to. This time it will be harder because UA isn't exactly a mountain but maybe I could spam floating and releasing myself .

I jumped up in the air and floated above the buildings towards UA . I could see a flash of blue lightning in the distance. It has to be him ...

I released and got closer and closer to the ground before making myself float once again to stop my fall . I could make the rest of the distance by foot .

Eventually I made it back to my dorms and heard whimpering from the other side of the dorms . I slammed open to the door and saw izuku with his head on his knees shivering.

"Izu" I said as I walked up to him

I wrapped my arms around him and he cried To my chest just like before . I kissed him on the fore head which calmed him down a little . He laid down on the bed and I hugged him tightly .

"Don't worry izu we'll be fine" i whispered into his ear .

He nuzzled into my chest and I smiled. How could I have gotten so lucky . I rested my head on top of his.

"Izu" i said

"Mhm" he replied

"Do u wanna go out for dinner on the weekend so I can cheer you up , I can take you to the new restaurant that just opened" i asked

"Yeah... of course" he said

"Ocha" he said

"Mhm" i replied

"I'm sleepy can we just stay here forever" he asked

I smiled and rubbed some circles on his chest "of course izu"

He smiled and started to pass out . I let him fall asleep on the bed and then moved out of it . There were many hours left in the day so I had to go and train so I can be just like him...

-One day later

<Deku POV>

I woke up with Ochako in my arms. What happened yesterday.... OCHAKO ASKED ME ON A DATE . I thought that was my job but I guess not ....

I have to get the guys to help me . I haven't been on a proper "date" before . Probably due to me being a quirkless nobody .

I launched out out of the bed and "black whipped" a piece of paper on my desk . I "black whipped" a pencil and left Ochako a note saying that I was going out to talk to the guys ..

Since all might's funeral happened we got a few weeks off school to recuperate. I walked through the halls and knocked on kirishima's door . When he opened I saw mina asleep on the couch , kaminari with a wedgie up to his head while jirou was laying on top of him , sero was in a cocoon of tape while mineta had a porn magazine on his face . The rest of the class was sleeping civilised .