Entering the camp

<Deku POV>

It was a Monday morning. Ochako and I already left the dorms. I knew we had one day of training before the attack. I convinced all might that I could take the league of villains myself. Due to my performance against stain he allowed me once again to fight like he would have.

-Flash back-

-in all might's office

"All might we're going to the training camp W-where Kacchan was kidnapped" I explained a little saddened.

"Oh would you like me to step in" all might said while standing up.

"It's not necessary I think I can handle them without a powerhouse like Shigaraki in it" I told him.

"If your sure then I trust you" all might replied.

I smiled and got ready to leave the room...

-Flash back end-

The rest of the class were outside in-front of a bus. I recognise the bus as the same one from the first time around. Aizawa was in the passengers seat waiting for us.

"Enter the bus" aizawa bluntly said.

Mina dragged kirishima once again . He still looked like he had just ran 47 marathons . It must be a favourite hobby of hers .

Ochako and I laughed at the spectacle as we walked towards to bus . Aizawa allowed us to sit anywhere we wanted to be at in the bus . So Ochako and I made the obvious choice to sit together .

I had high suspicions of the people in class 1A who were dating. Mina and kirishima were at the top of the list followed by jirou and kaminari and Todoroki and momo.

All of those suspected people sat together on the bus . Chatter was heard from every corner of the bus . They had no ideals tough this camp was gonna be . They thought it would be training and camping but they were totally wrong.

Aizawa was smirking the entire drive . He couldn't wait to see the shock on everyone's faces . Soon my eyes felt sleepy.... my head dropped onto Ochako's head .

She relayed the favour and started falling asleep on me . A few seconds later the world went pitch black...

-hours later

I woke up to a camera flash... I fluttered my eyes open to see mina giddily snapping photos of Ochako and I while kirishima attempted to hold us back . It was no use she was absolutely horrifying when she was in ship mode.

"OMG THESE ARE TOO CUTE THEY ARE TOTALLY GOING ON WWW.IZUOCHAISCANNON.COM" mina yelled.

Ochako's eyes fluttered open and she instantly blushed and frantically jumped out of her seat.
I laughed at her crazy expression on her face and she shot me a death stare in return.

"Ohhhh uraraka cranky" kaminari joked.

Ochako looked at him like she was about to rip the skin off his body and straggle him with his own skin. Aizawa instantly stepped in with his slumped body.

"No fighting in the bus" he said with a sleep deprived sounding voice.

"Your at a pit stop go and stretch"