The original timeline (epliogue)

<Deku POV>

-A few weeks after the final fight

A man with an interesting quirk had reported the actions of Shigaraki to him. He told us of his experience with Shigaraki during the years UA left Japan.

Apparently Shigaraki raided his house and passed a quirk onto him. The quirk Allowed him to travel through different timelines. My first thought was that I could visit my original timeline. I had to do it... a final goodbye to my timeline.

I was now walking a point that the police told me to meet up with him. Apparently his quirk could see the past timelines the quirk had traveled through. This would lead us right to my original timeline.

Up ahead a police car and a man stood. I realised that these people had to be the ones. I started running faster so I could reach them quicker. It was exciting knowing that I'll see my original home once more.

"You must be the guy with the crazy quirk" i said as i greeted them

"Yup , you ready" he asked

"Ready as I'll ever be" i responded

He aimed his arm at a nearby wall and a portal was shot out from his finger tips. A gateway to the other timeline was made. I could already see it from here.

I took one step into the portal and could already feel the climate changing. It was cold here... I was transported to the battle field where I (nearly) died against Shigaraki.

There were no dead bodies around the battle field. I guess they were all decayed by Shigaraki. My first place I wanted to go to was my own home.

I activated one for all and jumped through the city attempting to find the midoriya household. The city looked completely deserted. Perhaps we could get help from the new timeline and help rebuilt this place.

Eventually I found my own home and landed on the road next to it. I found the entrance to the apartment complex and started to climb up the stairs. I was met with the door to my home after climbing many stairs.

When I opened it up I saw a nearly dead all might coughing. N-no way h-he was alive....

(Deku coming to this timeline altered it so all might did end up meeting adult deku before he died)

"Izuku" he said while coughing

"Y-your so big" he told me continuing his cough

"D-dad" i replied in disbelief

"I'm guessing my other self told you about that" he told me while chuckling

I nodded "how long do you think you have left" I asked him

"3 minutes at best" he said coughing up blood

"NO THIS CAN'T HAPPEN AGAIN" i yelled

"Does that mean I die in the second timeline" he asked

"You died in the fight against all for one" i told him struggling to get out the words

"Did you win against Shigaraki" he asked

"Yes... we won" i responded

He started coughing heavily after i told him that. His time really had come....

I hugged him tightly while crying my eyes out....

"Goodbye izuku I'm proud of... you" he told me....

-end of chapter

I'm not crying your crying...