Eri adventure (Pt.2)

<Deku POV>

I caught up to Eri and Ochako who were outside of the dorms walking hand in hand . Even outside of the dorms mina's screaming could be heard . I grabbed Eri's hand and we started walking as a three .

( 💁‍♀️👧🏻🤷🏻‍♂️ <— that order)

"Ochako where are we gonna go" i whispered

"Since eri doesn't have much clothes we could go shopping for some" she told me

"Good point" I said as we continued making our way down the road

After a 15 minute walk we had made it to the nearest mall . It had all the basic shops needed to get her some decent clothes so it was fine for now . As we got closer I noticed Eri was playing with something that was hidden in her pocket.

"Eri Whats that" I asked

"It's paper Aizawa asked me to give it to you"  she stated as she released the paper from her hand and put it in mine

I uncrumpled the paper and it had a couple thousand yen in it along with a note from mr Aizawa . "Dear problem child , I've handed you a couple thousand yen for today so you can deal with eri's expenses have a good day -from Aizawa"

"Ochako your gonna need to take a look at this" I said while handing her the paper

"YES I WONT NEED TO USE MY SAVINGS" she yelled with almost bursting out into tears

"Ochako I could have paid if you didn't have enough money" I told her

"Nope" she pressured

"B-but" i continued

"No" she persisted

My shoulders slumped in defeat as we entered the mall . On the inside there was a decent amount of people but not enough to crush us in a crowd . Ochako lead eri and I towards what seemed to be a clothing store . As we entered there was a sign which said "GO DOWNSTAIRS FOR KIDS CLOTHING ITEMS...."

Obviously Ochako continued leadings us to the correct location while eri was busy looking at all the pretty lights. Once we reached the kids isle which was labelled "GIRLS AGED 5-7"

Eri decided to hide inside a circular clothing rack . (You didn't have a childhood if you didn't do this) I smiled remembering doing this exact thing with mom ...

Ochako and I looked through the clothing trying to find something that would fit eri's personality. Eventually we settled on some clothing one of the most prominent pieces was a cute red dress/overall with a white shirt behind.

"Eri come out" i asked

Eri poked her head out of the circular clothing rack and blinked at the sight of her new clothes . I'm not sure if she had ever received a present before .

"Who is that for" she questioned

"Eri it's for you I don't see anyone else here your size" i told her

"R-really" she said in disbelief

"Yup just for you" i revealed

She jumped out of the circular clothing rack and hugged Ochako and I . Tears were releasing from her eyes . H-had she really never been given a present in her entire life .

"No ones ever been so nice to me" she said while whipping tears with her mouth

"Don't worry eri you'll be treated nicely by everyone form now on" i reply smiling

"R-really" she said with puppy eyes

"Mhm now eri lets go and pay for the clothes" i explained

We made our way to the counter where all the cashier was . We placed the outfits on the table and she scanned them. She gave us a look and handed us a check..

"That will be 4000 yen 10% discount because your daughter is adorable" she explained

"D-DAUGHTER" Ochako and I yelled

"Oh I see what's going on here your baby sitting that explains why your so young" she chuckled

"I'll let you keep the discount goodbye" she said as she waved us off

"RUMBLE RUMBLE" Eri's stomach rumbled

"Deku I'm hungry" she said

"Yeah I can tell" I mumbled

"So eri what would u like to eat" I asked

"Apple" she responded

"Just an apple" i said with my right eyebrow up

"What about noodles or something" I asked

"What's a noodle" she questioned

Ochako and I looked at each other baffled . She didn't know what shopping was . She didn't know what noodles were . She only knows what an apple is ...

"Uh so eri what do you like about apples" i asked

Maybe if I could find what she likes of the taste of apple I could determine what kind of foods she must like . Eri put her hand on her chin much like what Asui does when she is thinking about how to strategies.

"their red and sweet and cute and small" she babbled

"Hmmm" I thought

Ochako was still perplexed on what we should feed her . Suddenly I remembered the school festival from before . I remembered making her a candy apple and she seemed to enjoy the taste of it . She said she liked the sweetness of apples so how about I get something even sweeter than a normal apple .

"How about we get ingredients for some candy apples and then we can ask sato to help us make them" i proposed the idea

"IZU YOUR A GENIUS LETS GO TO A GROCERY STORE RIGHT NOW" Ochako whisper yelled while pumping her fist up in the air .

I smirked and we started moving towards the exit of the mall . Most malls didn't have any grocery stores in them to we had to venture out for a while . Eventually we found a store called "i cant think of a good name sorry man" .

We entered the store and moved towards the aisle with fruits and vegetables. We grabbed a few red apples which we thought would fit eri's liking because she liked that they were red .

Eventually we had gotten enough ingredients for the candy apples and were walking back towards UA . The ingredients consisted of : an apple , sugar , corn syrup, water , cinnamon .

Minutes later we entered UA's dorms and rushed to the kitchen to place down our ingredients. When we reached there sato has already been cooking some cakes .

"Oh hello there midoriya and uraraka" he greeted

"What brings you here today" he asks

"Well eri wanted to eat something so we thought we could make some candy apples together" Ochako told him

"That's a great idea I'll help if you want" he offered

"Yeah sure" i told him

The next hour of stupidity commenced . Sato continued telling Me I was doing everything wrong while Eri was doing all the precise food making perfectly with the help of Ochako. At the end of the hell that it was for me Ochako , eri and I sat down at the table and ate our food.

"Wow these are really good" Eri said

I smiled .... Check mark another food that Eri likes ..

"If you want we can make them some other time" i told her while chewing

"Yay" she yelled with her fist pumped up like Ochako

Ochako and I giggled at her cuteness .

-end of chapter

I think we might be nearly having 3/4 of the way through the book or something. So that's cool....