All for one vs all might

<Deku POV>

All might dived towards all for one and aimed a punch right for his head. A shockwave was sent around the battle field as all for one caught the punch with ease .

The people watching this on their TV's jaws dropped . No one had ever caught an all might punch . All for one swung all might's body down onto the ground. He created a creator around him .

Across the battle field Ochako was struggling with the league of villains . Her gun head martial arts weren't too affective against these A rank villains .

All might stood up and kicked all for one away as soon as he realised Ochako was in trouble . I was about to start running towards her but all might shook his head

"MISS URARAKA IM COMING FOR YOU" he yelled while running

"I don't think so" all for one said

"Because I am here" he said as tendrils released from his hand .

The tendrils stabbed all might in his back stopping him from saving Ochako . All for one flung his body into a near by building .

I rushed towards all for one . I had to make a distraction so I could save ochako from the league villains . His non existent eyes would have widened if he saw me rushing him.

"DETROIT SMASH" I yelled

The massive wave of air pushed him into the building opposite to all might's . I rushed towards Ochako . Black whip released from my arms and I wrapped it tightly across her body .

I stretched black whip to its maximum just barely taking her outside of the destroyed area . I'm sure she could run back to the main city now .

"WOOOOOOOH GO MIDOIYA" the crowd yelled

Soon all for one and all might crawled out of the buildings that they were trapped in . They instantly rushed out of their buildings and prepared punches .

Was all for ones multiple strength enhancers enough for a vestige of one for all's former glory . Their punches connected sending another shock wave across the destroyed area .

They repeatedly connected punches sending multiple shockwaves around . They were equals in power but I knew that won't be the case later on . All might can't keep this up for much longer.

Behind me I heard foot steps getting nearer to me . I turned around and saw the top ranking heroes such as endeavour . He had matured a lot since his court case .

They all walked up to all for one . All of them combined did not stand a chance .

"What are you guys doing here" all might asked confused

"We couldn't let our number 1 hero lose" kamui woods said while attempting to use his wood on all for one

"WAIT STOP" all might yelled but it was too late

All for one had used air cannon to fling the rest of the heroes away. They were in shock at how powerful that blast was . All for one Floated in the sky . C-could that be float nana shimura's quirk.

"S-so strong" endeavour yelled before landing in the building all might used to be in .

All might looked at all for one and raised his percentage of one for all . This might be all he has left . He jumped towards him and punched all for one in the stomach .

He dragged all for one down with him until they reached the ground . Another shockwave spread around the battle field. All for one stood up and put his foot on all might's body .

He pulled back his fist mimicking the attack that was used to pierce all might's chest in the original timeline . My foot dug into the ground before I launched myself up into the air . Black whip formed around all for ones body but all for one loosened it enough to remove its grasp on him

He aimed his arm at me and flung another air cannon at me . The blast of air flung me towards the building Endeavor was in. He was a couple Floors bellow me.

I got back up with a couple bruises around my body . My hair was messy and my costume was filled with dust and dirt . From the corner of my eye I could see all might getting up once again .

This fight had gone way differently from the original timeline . We know giving one for all to me was good in the short term . Its long term affects on all might could permanently damage hero society .

He could barely equal all for one in this fight. Who knows what could happen if he wins . Will he have permanent damage. Could his usage of one for all drastically change. He's all ready multiple times weaker than his prime .

Although not having his skeletal form was a good thing . Giving one for all away early has done more damage in total .

The next thing to happen to all might was truly unexpected. All for one was preparing his final attack . I was too far away to stop him like last time . I can still try ....

I launch out of the building at full power. All for ones fist nearly connects to all might's stomach . I keep getting closer and closer to the both of them .

All for ones fist connects to all might's stomach " MWAHAHAHA SMASH" he mocks while punching through all might's stomach .

Blood fly's everywhere around the two . I land just outside of the area with blood . All for one starts walking away knowing his job was done and all might was down for the count .

I stumble towards his tears leaking out of my eyes . He lays on the floor smiling barely alive . I bend down next to him.

"Izuku *cough *cough" he says while spitting out blood

He has already lost so much blood . He was looking closer to his skeletal form every minute . He still kept his happy smile in his final minutes

"A-All might" I stuttered

"Y-you have to beat a-all for one" he says while coughing

"H-how do you know I-I can" I asked while tears dropped onto the ground

"B-because y-your m-my son" he said as his eye lids closed

"ALL MIGHT" I yelled but he didn't respond

"MWAHAHAHAHA" all for one laughed

"One for all" I muttered

"100% percent"

My lightning turned red and black whip released from my arms . My entire body hardened like kirishima's unbreakable form. My eyes flare red ..

All for one quickly warped the villains back to a secret base of his .

"You'll die for that" I uttered

(THOR BTW)

-end of chapter