Ultimate moves

<Deku POV>

Class 1A sat in the room waiting for Aizawa to walk in . It had been a few weeks since all mights death but everyone was still on edge . Minutes later a sleepy man walked in . His back was arched and he looked like he was about to drop dead on he spot .

"Morning class" he said in a monotone voice

"Morning sir" we all replied

"In today's class you will be making your ultimate moves , think of this as preparation for your licensing exams coming up" he explained

The class nodded " there is no way you'll pass without a game changing attack , you will spend this lesson improving your equipment and making moves" he continued

The class smirked . This was one of the things everyone looks forward to when starting UA . I have a big plate to step up to if I wanna match all might's moves ...

"Problem child step out of class I want to talk to you" Aizawa said

We both walked outside the class . As I was walking I got stares from every student. Once Aizawa and I got a suitable distance away from the students he started speaking ....

"Alright midoriya I've got a present from the late and great all might" he said

He handed a little folder to me and flipped through the pages . I opened the folder and the first piece of paper . The title of this was "ALL MIGHTS WILL"

FULL NAME : toshinori yagi

At the time of writing this I am

Married :

Unmarried : (Dating)

Children :  , Izuku midoriya Yagi

MONEY : half will go to my son while the other half will go to inko

Copy right ownership : all ultimate moves will be handed to Izuku midoriya legally but he must create his own moves too..

I looked up from the piece of paper to see aizawa's face . Tears released from my eyes and he patted my back in sadness. I put the folder under my shoulder "idk what the area is called it's like next to the top of your arm when your arms are by your side"

"I suggest either making a few new moves or practicing your fathers moves this lesson"  aizawa tells me

I wipe the tears off my face and nod at him . He walks me back to class .. I stare at the floor the entire time still thinking about what moves I should create . I should probably make an improved version of the United States of smash since its only been used 2 times over all the users of one for all . The two times was when dad used it on all for one in the first fight and when I used it on an older all for one. Dad may have practiced it in school but I'm not sure ....

Once we got to the class Aizawa dismissed us to go to gym gamma or mei's office . I went to mei's office although I had no idea what I need to improve on . Maybe I could get some repairs since all for one damaged some equipment.

I walked through the hallways towards mei's office and heard some yelling from behind me .

"IZU IM BEHIND YO—-" she was cut of by a loud explosion

"BOOM"

My danger sense was flaring off like crazy and I fell onto the ground . After the dust settles I found mei's body on-top of me just like last time . With my quick thinking I activated black whip and pulled her off me . I could feel steam release from Ochako's ears .

I quickly jumped up off the ground and stood in front of her with my arms out . Her face was red with anger instead of embarrassment like usual.

"Woah slow down ocha it was an accident" I explained

Steam slowly stopped releasing form her body but her angered expression stayed firmly on her face .

"WHAT ARE YOU HERE FOR MIDORIYA" she yelled excitedly

"I HAVE PLENTY OF BABIES FOR YOU TO TRY OUT" she continued

lida who was behind us was b-blushing . No way .....

Ochako rolled her eyes at the baby comment before I started to speak up

"Actually mei I was hoping you could relate my costume , it kinda got damaged in the fight" I explained

Her face turned into a frown as i handed over my ripped up and damaged costume . It was mainly stitching and maybe a little welding needed.

"Ugh fine I was hoping for something a little more exiting but this will do" she replied

Ochako , lida and I sat outside mei's office while she welded my costume back together . We chatted for about half an hour which was nearly half of the entire lesson . In my head I thought of the best ways to improve the United States of smash.

I thought off maybe fusing it with the Oklahoma smash and spinning around while crushing the person who I'm attacking s hair into the ground . My thoughts were cut off as may yelled done from the inside of her office .

"Wow mei that was quick it looks good as new" i said to her

"Thanks it's my job to make my babies perfect" she said enthusiastically

I laughed and started making my way to gym gamma . I don't think Ochako enjoyed her comment about the babies though . She started mumbling and I listened in .

"What does she know I'm the one who's gonna have his babies not her" she mumbled

I blushed red and she returned the blush once she realised that I heard her comment . I awkwardly smiled at her . I could tell she was thinking of last night .

-at Gym gamma

Kacchan stood on top of a cement "mountain" . His two hands formed the AP shot position. I instantly knew what was about to happen and prepared my attack . One for all surrounded me as I prepared to leap into the air .

The AP shot hit the cement and started to crack the edge of the rock . It was falling towards mineta at high speeds so I knew I had to act fast .

I jumped into the air and slammed my foot into the rock . I imitated the United States of smash but instead of my fist I used my leg . The percentage of one for all was also way lower than the usual United States of smash.

"UNITED" the rock came closer to the ground

"STATES" it was seconds from crashing into the ground

"OF SMASHH" the rock collided with floor next to mineta .

I didn't want it to hit mineta but I did want time to be shooken up a little so he can get a little bit of payback from being a pervert . The shock waves pushed him back into a wall but it wasn't too hard .

I looked at Aizawa who had a shit eating grin on . He nodded towards me and I returned the smile .

"That's right" he said just how all might did before.

-end of chapter