The attack

<Deku POV>

I bolted towards the mountain . While running I activated one for all . As soon as it was a fully activated I launched myself into the air . Since the light coming off me was so bright the entire camp could see me up in the air .

"NEW HAMPSHIRE SMASHH" I yelled launching me closer to the mountain .

I landed near the path to the top of the mountain . Foot steps were all over the path which means Kota must come here often . When I got to the top I saw muscular aiming his fist down to Kota .

I instantly dived in and tackled him into the mountain . Kota stood there with his jaw dropped as a shockwave was sent around muscular and I . I slammed my fist into muscular a jaw which sent another mini shockwave out

Slowly muscular started activating his quirk and his muscle fibres got spread around his bicep . In retaliation I raised my percentage of one for all .

I slip my hand into the gap between his muscle fibres and pull towards me snapping them apart . He grunted in pain and I swung on his arm and used the momentum to kick him into the mountain .

"T-that was p-pretty good" he said tired

He slowly released himself from the mountain and spat out some blood . He smiled noticing I was a strong opponent for him to fight . Kota was in the background still shocked that I came back to help him .

Muscular rushed towards Kota and attempted to punch him once again . I jumped in the away again absorbing the full powered attack . There was no doubt about it his quirk was strong. It was nothing compare to one for all but it still hurt a lot .

In the background I heard shuffling ... a figure stepped out into the moonlight and jumped up into the air . I could tell instantly who it was . Her beautiful face and cute brown hair gave it away....

It was Ochako ....

<Ochako POV>

-Previously-

Izuku rushed of into the distance . Why was he running.... He isn't the kind of guy to run away from the battle... that means there has to be a bigger threat to us where izuku is going... I have to go and help him no matter the cost..

I run in his direction but he was too fast.. He was leaping in the air and i had to run the entire distance. I quickly lightened my clothes to help me get there faster but it still wasn't enough..

I had one way to get there a even quicker than that . I could use zero gravity to float myself towards the mountain . I would have to use the momentum from me running to get to the mountain .

I started running at my top speed . My legs and arms ached as i launched into the air and tapped my skin. I was floating at an upwards angle and I was sure to reach the mountain in time.

Thanks to all of the training that izuku helped me with I could stay up in the air . As I got closer to the mountain I spotted Deku fighting a big muscular blonde man on a mountain .

As I got closer I realised it wasn't just any muscular man . It was .... THE A-CLASS VILLAIN MUSCULAR . Maybe it was a mistake to come here...

I landed on the pathway to the top of the mountain and started making my way up . When I got to the top I saw izuku take a massive punch from muscular . I was sure I heard a bone crack or fracture.

On instinct I jumped up into the air and attempted to use zero gravity on muscular..

<Deku POV>

Muscular turned around and gripped Ochako's arm tightly. My eyes widened as he snapped Ochako's arm bone .

"AGGHHHHHHHH" an ear piercing
Scream released from Ochako's mouth

I looked down and my lightning had changed to the colour pink . I felt light headed and like my world was turning upside down .

I suddenly warped into a chair in a room with the other members of one for all . In-front of me was a dining table . Nana shimura was directly opposite to my seat.

"So izuku midoriya your about to unlock a new form" she said while cutting some steak

"I've what" I asked confused

"Your lightning it's became pink , it's because a loved one has been damaged causing you to enter love mode" she told me while eating the steak

"Wait there's more than one mode" I asked

"Yes , you won't be able to sustain love for mom very long since muscular isn't too strong of a foe compare to other villains ... goodbye izuku" nana tells me before I feel a sudden motion and I'm back into my normal body

I instantly grab Ochako's arm and bring her towards me . I put my fist up into the air and prepared an attack towards muscular . My hair was flickering between pink and green ... love mode was running out.

"DETROIT SMASH" I yell launching him towards the hole in the mountain that was the exact shape of his body

The final flicker of love mode went out and I checked my arm for any injury . I determined that I had fractured it but it was good enough to use .

I looked towards Kota who was tearing up at the sight of his first ever hero. I lean on the mountain and catch my breath for a bit..

"Izu are you ok" Ochako asked

"Yup it's just a fracture" I said heavily panting

"Are you sure we don't need to find a doctor ... fracturing is a bone could be a big deal" she said pacing around the small area that we were in

"Ochako relax last time I heavily broke my arm we can continue" I reassured her

She gulped and nodded sadly " Were gonna be just fine , Ochako hop on my back and Kota hop on her shoulders" I instructed

They did as asked and I started activating one for all again. Red lines spreading around my body and Ochako tightened her grip on my chest.

"ONE FOR ALL 8%" I yelled

I speed of into the forest in a search to find aizawa. He has to take care of kota so Ochako and I can fight off the rest of the villains..

Suddenly from our right we hear footsteps . I turn to my right and spot a sleepy man with blood shot eyes . I smirk and look at him ...

Its Aizawa ....

-end of chapter

Woop woop we are like 1/3 done with the story bois