Not an encounter

<Deku POV>

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

I woke up cuddling Ochako in a protective position. My arms wrapped around her as if I wasn't letting anyone touch her . I lifted her up and set her down on my lap .

I looked to my left and saw my alarm clock which read "11:30 am" . I'm lucky it's a Saturday. I slowly slid out from under Ochako's ass and let her lay back down on the bed . I stood up and grabbed some casual clothes from my closet .

I walked in the bathroom learning from my mistakes of changing in-front of a sleeping Ochako . She has a tendency to wake up at the worst times .

After leaving the bathroom since I finished my daily routine I caught Ochako yawing as she woke up . She had bed hair and little bags under her eyes.

She still somehow managed to look cute but maybe it's just the hair . She sat up on the bed and looked towards me .

"Good morning izu" Ochako said

"Morning Ocha" I replied

"Get changed in the bathroom I don't wanna see that.... I mean I-I d-do ... " I stuttered

Ochako giggled " Maybe we should take the next step..." she said biting her lip

I blushed and she laughed "I'm only joking I just wanted to see your reaction"

I gave her an annoyed expression and she giggled once more. "Get moving or I'm not taking you to get mochi" i retorted

She gave me the puppy dog eyes and I just couldn't refuse "Your going there OK" I told her and she smirked back towards me

-After she finished changing

It was now 12:30 and we were waiting outside for the rest of the class . Ochako was wearing a yellow t-shirt and shorts. I was wearing a casual button up blue shirt that said shirt on it and some shorts.

"BANG" the door slammed open

Mina was dragging kirishima out of the dorm . Mina was blushing but you won't be able to tell due to her pink skin. Kirishima looked like he didn't wanna be there but he had no choice.

"YOU ARE COMING WITH ME MISTER" mina yelled

"BUT ITS NOT 1 PM YET" kirishima replied

"I DONT CARE IM GONNA HAVE A GREAT DAY AND YOUR GONNA LOVE SHOWERING ME IN LOVE" mina screamed

Kirishima blushed and nodded while smirking. "Fine princess mina"

A few minutes later the rest of the class slowly arrived . We all walked down the street chatting excited for the trip to the mall. I started thinking of what I needed to get.

I promised Ochako I would bring her to the café with mochi in it. (I don't know if you can even get mochi in a café just bare with me lol) Perhaps I could get some training equipment or a new all might figure.

When we arrived we realised how popular the mall really was . I even spotted some girls who seemed to recognise me from the sports festival.

Ochako made quick work of the girls who were staring at me and latched onto my arm which seemed to make them realise I'm hers .

Ochako continued dragging me around the mall finding shops of all different genres of things to buy .

"IZU CAN WE GET THIS" She said pointing at a 13 plushie

I handed over 1500 yen for her to spend and smiled . She quickly pranced over to the counter and slammed the bill onto the surface.

She continued dragging me around find the weirdest stores in the mall . I swear she would go anywhere if the price is low enough.

We continued walking down the mall but then Ochako caught something on the edge of her peripheral vision . The word mochi was written on a sign outside of a café . She could tell they were telling the truth by the smell of mochi on The other side of the room.

"IZU CAN WE PLEASE GO THERE" she begged with puppy eyes again

"are you sure you don't wanna go anywhere else before" I asked

"Nope" she replied cutely

"Alright" I said as I entangled my hand in hers

She blushed as we walked over to the entrance of the café. It was called kawaii café (I literally google translated cute café into Japanese) . It was mostly made out of wood and had high quality tables and chairs.

Ochako walked over to the waiter and asked if there were any available seats for us to sit in . The waiter said that we were just in luck as a couples seat in the corner of the room had just freed up .

We sat at the table and looked at the menu . Obviously Ochako picked strawberry flavoured mochi . It was her second favourite flavour but they didn't have her favourite.

I decided to get mochi too just in case Ochako wanted more. When the food arrived in Ochako, it devoured it in seconds . I was in shock at how much she loved mochi.

With her face filled with mochi and crumbs all over her face she said "can I have some of yours"

I chuckled but I felt her hand grab the plate of mochi that I was holding. She passed it over to her side of the table and had a devilish look towards the mochi.

"Jeez Ochako how hungry are you" I asked chuckling

"Sorry I didn't eat any dinner yesterday so I'm eating every piece of food available and sadly Izu I know you won't get mad if I take your food so now I share all of your things" she explained

After a few hours of chatter mina finally found us sitting at the table in the café . She walked over to us still holding kirishima by the arm . He seemed out of breath and sweaty. I suppose Mina dragged him around every corner of the mall.

"There you guys are" she said relived

"We've been looking all over for you guys" kirishima told us while panting

"It's time to go back to our dorms," Mina told us as she forced us out of the seats .

-back at UA

Ochako and I stood outside our room in the corridor of the dorms building. We were making our way towards the room since it was getting late .

We soon reached the door and Ochako opened it.

(THE NEXT PART ISN'T WRITEN BY ME "half"LEMON WARNING)

Ochako dragged me into the room and slammed the door shut . She pushed me towards the wall and forced her lips onto mine.

"W-what the hell" I said but my voice was muffled by her mouth

She was forcing her tongue against my teeth so I opened up. Her tongue was all around my mouth as if she was searching for something

She attempted to unbutton my blue button up shirt aggressively. She put her hand down my shirt feeling my abs. I put my hands under her shirt copying her movements.

Slowly I raised my hand up and up her body. Then I felt something soft and squishy. I squeezed and a moan released from Ochako's mouth. I picked her up and set her on the bed .

She looked very vulnerable .... I jumped onto the bed and smashed my lips onto hers . We were both very flustered . You could tell by the blush all over our faces. 

She put her hand on my bulge and felt it a little before retracting her hand...

"I think we should stop izuku" she said to me

I instantly released my grip on her and went away from my bed .

"I think you're right we done have any condoms or anything and I don't wanna get you pregnant" I explained

(END OF "half" LEMON)

She nodded " let's just cuddle izu" she told me which I responded with a nod....

I went into the bed and laid beside her. I wrapped my arms around her and her head fell into the crook of my neck .... then the world went black...

-end of chapter