We saved her

<Deku POV>

Ochako instantly ran up to chisaki and made sure to keep him pinned down while she waited for other heroes to arrive . One for all left my body and I gently let eri down to the ground . She was shivering so I used black whip on mirio who was running towards us .

I yanked his cape from him which shocked him but as I wrapped the cape around Eri a smile arrived on his face . Eventually rocklock arrived and picked up chisaki taking him away from Ochako.

She instantly rushed towards me and wrapped her arms around me . Her head dug into my chest. We both smiled getting stares from all the other heroes . Mr Aizawa pulled out his phone and notebook named "MY SECRET SHIPPING HANDBOOK - BY SHOUTA AIZAWA AND MINA ASHIDO" .

He snapped a picture while smiling to himself . Eventually she let go and her face turned into a disgusted expression. I looked at her confused and then laughed at her adorable face as she looked like she was about to die of the smell around us.

"Izuku you stink" Ochako said while waving her hand in front of her face

"It's because I'm sweating I swear I showered" i replied hastily

"Yeah I saw" Ochako muttered under her breath

Although she didn't want me to hear that it's kinda hard to make quiet noises when your inches appear (a few 2.54 cms if you will) . I flushed red signalling that I heard. Her face turned into a tomato and she stepped back a bit .

I leaned in and smashed (DETROIT SMASHH) my lips onto hers making her blush even more . Her left leg wraps around mine as he kiss right in front of the heroes . Many camera snaps came from Aizawa .

The other heroes made their way over to where my estimated location of overhauls accomplices. They would be able to take the strong ones out like Rappa if they work as a team especially if kirishima and fat gum were there to help . They raided as many rooms as possible to take all of the quirk destroying bullets underground .

-hours later

Ochako and I walked towards the gates of UA . Behind us the other students walked . Mirio had made it in early since he wasn't the main attacker of helping them. He was more background just in case overhaul had managed to get to the back of the room .

We walked all the way to the dorms. . We found out that a neighbour had recorded the fight and posted it onto HeroTube . The video had gone viral and now Tv channels were talking about the fight . They had headlines like "ALL FOR ONE VICTOR BEATS VILLAIN OVERHAUL WITH LITTLE EFFORT" or "THE NEXT ALL MIGHT BEATS ANOTHER SUPER VILLAIN".

I open the door and was met with all of class 1A excitedly waiting at the door . Surprisingly they had set up a full on party for us . The common room was decorated with banners that said "WELCOME BACK HEROES" . Dinner was already set and there was cake sitting on the table . Even mineta was on his best behaviour....

"WELCOME HOME" they all said in unison

A smile arrived on each of our faces. These past few days have been miserable since we found out about what could have been happening to eri this entire time . The pain she must have gone through is hard to think about ...

"All of this for us" the overhaul mission participance including me asked

"Yup" they replied

I look closer to the dinner table and spot the plates which seem to have different patterns on them. Once I came close enough it realised my seat had a cartoon version of me on the plate . It had a thought bubble which had an image of Ochako and there was text under it saying "my heroine"

Yup definitely Mina...

I looked over to Ochako who had a flushed expression . I looked over at her plate as it was in her field of view due to her being next to my seat . It had a drawing of Ochako with a thought bubble. Identically it had a picture of me while she said ''my hero'

"MINAAAA" Ochako yelled

"WHAT" she replied pretending she knew nothing

"The plates...." Ochako said

"OH yeah funny story ..... UH I spent like 10 hours crafting them by hand" mina responded awkwardly

"Couldn't you just use the printer" I told her

"We'll yeah but—-" mina was cut off by todoroki

"She realised she did barely anything to help us to she chose the hardest way to perform an easy task so she looked like she did a lot" Todoroki said coldly

"Yeah and that" mina replied

"ANWAY HAVE YOU SEEN THESE" mina yelled enthusiastically while pulling up the photo's Mr Aizawa took during the fight

My faces turned to see Ochako who was currently looking like she was about to kill Mr Aizawa . How could he let Mina get her hands on those....

"YOINK" Ochako yelled as she grabbed her phone

"NO" mina screamed while attempting to steal her phone back

"delete delete delete" Ochako mocked while deleting the photos

"NOOOOOO MY PHOTOS THEY WERE BEAUTIFUL" mina cried

"Settle down guys" sato said

"LETS EAT" Kirishima yelled while grabbing his drink (ironically you can't actually eat a drink)

For the next hour class 1A chatted as we ate the food made by sato . It was a nice celebration to go back home and even kacchan was silent. .(NGL I forgot he existed). All good things must come to an end...

Eventually all of class 1A cleared out and went into their dorms . Ochako and I were laying on the couch sleepily . She looked into my eyes and rested her head on my chest . I tested my head on the pillow and started to drift off to sleep .

-in the one for all realm

I stood in a dark room with the previous users of one for all . The 6th one stood directly in front of me while the others were turned away from me . I almost felt if my mouth was tied shut .

"Hello 9th" he greeted

"I hope you know your journey will become rather hectic after your encounter with chisaki" he continues

"Your reaching closer and closer to where you were in your original timeline"

"A bigger threat than before is showing up and you must expel it"

"Goodbye number 9" he said as he waved to me

-end of chapter