Shipping barrage

<Kaminari POV>

The walls crumbled ontop of jirou and I. There was no easy way to escape and none of us had super strength quirks to help us to push the walls off us. For once I actually felt completely helpless like there was no escape. Before there was all might and deku... people so strong nobody could even hope to damage them.... now there was nothing....

"WHAT AM I GONNA DO" jirou and I yelled at the same time

"IM NEVER GONNA ACHIEVE MY GOALS OR EVEN DATE KAMINARI/JIROU" we both screamed

I looked to where her voice was coming from. She was trapped under some rubble just like me...

"W-wait y-you feel the same way" i said

"YEAH DUMBASS DID YOU NOT JUST HEAR ME SHOUT" she yelled

I chuckled and started wondering if it was even possible for us to get out. Our only escape is to hope that midoriya manages to locate us and rip the walls off us. Or uraraka could float them away.

"Uh j-jirou what if we don't make it out" i ask

"Then we die... I think I'm ok dying.... with you" she mumbled the last part so I couldn't hear but I still did

"B-but I won't ever become a hero" i told her nearly tearing up

"SUCK IT UP YOU DWEEB..." she yelled but she instantly put her hand over her mouth... did she just regret shouting at me

I smirked and attempted to crawl towards her... she looked at me confused as i navigated the rubble. I eventually reached close enough to her to grab her limp bruised hand...

"Thanks dumbass" she said smirking

After a half out of holding hands light started to creep into the small area we were in. I looked up and uraraka and midoriya were standing there smiling.

"Looked like you needed saving" Ochako said

"HEY THATS MY LINE" midoriya yelled

"Our line" Ochako corrected (communism intensifies)

<Momo POV>

The walls crumbled into pieces all smashing into the students. Daddy *cough I mean Todoroki were standing near-ish to each other so when the walls crumbled we were only a few feet apart from each other. Although we were trapped by different parts of rubbles

Todoroki started to freeze the rock above him but then he realised that if he destroyed it the entire rock would fall directly onto his head probably knocking him out from all of the weight.

My anxiety suddenly peaked.. "what if they can't fight whoever is attacking us.. what if we die... What if I don't become a hero like I always dreamed... what if I don't ask out... Todoroki" i accidentally blurted out

"Y-you uh l-like" Todoroki awkwardly asked

"NO ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK... I WASN'T THINKING STRAIG—" Todoroki cut me off

"I feel the same way" he said blankly

"YOU DO" i yelled

"Yeah don't panic it's all gonna be alright" he says relaxing me

"I promise" he added

A little smile crept up on both of our faces after he said that. Now came the long wait , none of us could really do anything without damaging each other. I guess we could break the walls if I create some sort of nuke and explode them to pieces. Or if Todoroki makes them into ice and then then all shatter and land directly on our heads.

The better option was to wait for Ochako to use zero gravity to lift everything up. Or if midoriya lifts up the walls. Sato might be able to aswell....

(Btw there is like 10-15 walls all ontop of the students right now so they are really stuck)

<Deku POV>

Muscular....

He was the one who did this...

I lay on the damp floor and look over to Ochako who is trapped under piles of rubble. I myself have a hefty few bits on but I could easily just remove them.

"Ochako are you ok" i ask

"I'm holding out" she says

"Try using Zero gravity" i suggested

She tapped the wall on-top of her and it started floating allowing her to relax. She instantly dropped down to the floor tired.

I gripped the walls ontop of me and started pushing against it. One for all quickly spread around my legs allowing me to lift it off the ground. I pushed the walls to the side and went to help out Ochako.

I let out black whip and wrapped it around the walls on top of Ochako. I swung them away allowing Ochako to get up off the floor. She got up but had to catch her breath from lifting something that heavy.

The other students were also trapped and I had to get them out ASAP. In the background I could see some rubble shaking. I ran over to it and helped who ever was trying to lift it. After I put the wall to the side it was revealed that it was sato who was pushing up the wall. He had eaten sugar to become strong enough to lift the walls.

"Sato go and help with the other students" I told him

He nodded and ran right towards some rubble in the distance....

"Ochako let's start small for for this one" i said pointing at some rubble near by

We walked over there and she tapped the wall making it float up. We moved it to the side and continued for another 9 walls. Eventually there was only one left and I gripped its sides and put it on the side.

Kaminari and jirou were holding hands under the rubble... mina's gonna flip after seeing her second or third OTP sail without her being there to witness it..

"You looked like you needed saving" Ochako said

"HEY that's my line" i complained

"Our line" Ochako corrected (communism intensifies)

"Also what's this" Ochako said pointing to kaminari and jirou holding hands

They blushed and Ochako and I let out a chuckled as they escaped from under the rubble. Their ship sailing was the least of our problems. we still had no idea where muscular was but we aren't gonna wait to find out.

"Izuku midoriya" muscular said behind me

I turned towards him to see him just outside the stores remains.....

"As I said before I'm tired of all these small fries... fight Me"

-end of chapter s