A bitter take down

<Deku POV>

Many strands of black whip release from my body. I grasp 5 or so students ( Ojirou , Koda , hagakure , aoyama , mineta) with black whip and fling them into a building . They all crash into each other maximising the damage .

Sato rushes over to me while downing sugar and aims a strike to my head . I turn around and catch the punch . With my other hand I prepare an explosion from my palm and jam my hand onto his skin . In a matter of seconds he flew into the sky and landed on the ground.

The ground around him shattered and he attempted to get up . He was completely out of stamina and even if he did have any left he was still badly damaged. My danger sense went off and I turned around to see Mina , jirou and Tsu all attacking me at the same time .

Acid was flying towards me along with jirou's earphone jacks . The acid landed on my costume burning the part that it landed on . Now parts of my chest were visible but it had no damage to my skin at all . The earphone jack was still flying towards me .

I caught it with my hand and ducked down to her legs . I tied the jack around her legs making her trip and fall to the ground . Behind me mina was going for another attack . I turned around and aimed my fist at her again .

I quickly turned the fist into a "hand chop" much like what lida does when instructing orders ....

"MISSOURI SMASHHH" i yelled as i slammed my hand into the side of her neck

It was only at 5% but it caused her to fall unconscious due to her brain slightly whiplashing against the back of her skull . Now the only people left were : Sero , Momo , Tokoyami , kaminari , lida , Asui and .... Ochako .

As I was thinking I sensed Asui going in for an attack . She tried to use her tongue to trap me while attacking with her leg . It was obvious that they were getting desperate since they were coming up with small attacks instead of big planned ones .

I grabbed her tongue and did the exact same thing I did to jirou . Since my speed was beyond everyone in the class I could just use their attacks against them . I tied her up with her tongue and sat her next to jirou.

I smirked at the rest of the class which consisted of : lida , momo , sero , kaminari, tokoyami and Ochako . Soon kaminari and lida started making their way over to me for their shot against me .

Kaminari jumped up into the air while his arms surged with electricity. A massive blast went off and light could be seen from everywhere in the city . He had managed to land the hit but had it taken me down .

Eventually the light had disappeared and I could be seen standing tall with a burned costume . Kaminari was on the ground flailing around like a drunk man due to the discharge of his quirk. I chuckled at his antics and moved onto lida who was standing a few feet behind kaminari.

"RECIPRO BURST" he yelled as he ran towards me

He kicked me in the face but as the kick dug into my cheek I grabbed his flailing arms and slammed him into the ground .I let out black whip and picked up lida who was coughing from the dust . I slammed him into the ground a few times before leaving him on the ground .

Next up was sero and momo . Sero swung into the battle field and landed a kick so my face . His agility was very good for a person without heightened senses and physical attributes.

(To be honest I'm being nice to sero because he is the spider-man of the universe and spidey is my favourite so yeah)

Momo shot a canon ball towards my face which I caught with black whip and threw away . I grabbed Sero's tape and flung him towards momo . They crashed into the floor and I prepared my Air Force attack .

"DELWARE SMASH AIR FORCE" i yelled as little pellets came out from my gauntlets hitting momo and sero in their head and body .

I felt a shadow devour the city and looked up to the sky . A pitch black cage was put on-top of the city presumably to let dark shadow freak out so that they would have a higher chance at winning against me..

A raging dark shadow quickly expanded while screeching . I could see tokoyami in pain on his knees down below dark shadow .  While thinking quickly I raised the percentage of one for all that I was using to 50% .

The shadow rushed at me and punched me in the face which had sent me flying . That was the first time that they had managed to inflict damage on me . The students who regained consciousness were in the UA hospital room but TV's were there so they could see the fight .

They probably thought this could be end for my reign against the class . I floated in the air and let out a 50% burst of explosion which weakened dark shadow from the light . Loud screeches could be heard around the city .

I picked up the shadow and lifted it into the air . I spun it around and slammed it back into the ground . With one last explosion i weakened it so much that tokoyami was out of commission. I lowered my percentage back to 10% to fight the last person ....

Ochako stood in the background with her fists up . A determined glare was shot my way as I walked to her this time . She threw a punch which I caught . I tried to be as gentle as I possibly could while dealing with her attacks .

While tears streamed out of my eyes I swiftly knocked her out . I had won but at what cost .... All of the students were fine and healthy after the fight since I only knocked them out without rupturing any organs or breaking any bones .

I picked up Ochako and started walking back to the main building of UA . when I got to the end of the city I saw the wall of the black box put ontop of us to make tokoyami stronger . I struck it with a Detroit smash breaking it to pieces . The medics quickly picked up the students as I brought Ochako to recovery girls american cousin .

Aizawa looked on impressed with my abilities yet saddened that this was what he did to test them .

-end of chapter