Training camp

<Deku POV>

The table was filled with beautiful foods nicely organised . My mouth watered remembering the taste of it from before . Behind me I could feel the other students preparing to devour the food.

I pounced at the foot and grabbed a entire bowl of katsudon . In the corner of my eye I saw some mochi in a freezer . I jumped out of my seat and grabbed it ....

It was concealed in a plastic baggy so the food doesn't get damaged if something broke in the freezer.

Ochako will be unhappy if she knew that it was there and didn't get her hands on it. In the distance I saw a figure that resembled Ochako walk out into the camp.....

She noticed what I had in my hands ... Her eyes lit up at the sight of mochi . She jumped towards me and snatched the bag out of my hand.

"Thanks for saving me this izu" she said opening the bag

We walked back to my seat . My katsudon was still hot and steamy as we sat down. She continued to chow down on the mochi until there was only a little piece left...

"Izu can i trade this piece for a piece of your katsudon" she asked

"Are you sure , that's the last piece of mochi that they have at camp" I replied

"Yes 100%" she told me confidently

I handed her the piece of food and she handed me the mochi. She put the piece in her mouth and I found this to be the perfect opportunity to take a picture of her..

 She put the piece in her mouth and I found this to be the perfect opportunity to take a picture of her

(this art is not owned by me and imagine that it's her eating katsudon)

In the distance I heard chatter from the side mina and kirishima were on . Mina was holding her phone out presumably video recording the entire thing...

"THIS IS SO ADORABLE EJIROU ITS TOTALLY GOING ON THE BEST WEBSITE EVER THAT IS TOTALLY NOT SPONSORED BY HONEY WWW.IZUOCHISCANNON.COM" mina yelled

Kirishima rolled his eyes and snickered at mina who had some dribble on her mouth.. he punched her in the shoulder lightly which she responded with a smile.

I looked back and forwards between the two . No they can't be.... It all makes sense now ..... kirishima IS DATING BAKUGO JKJK kirishima is dating MINA .

"Uh is something going on between you two" I asked

They blushed and shook their heads . I raised my eyebrow and they just hid themselves behind their arms. I smirked and looked at Ochako who was laying on her back with her stomach full of food.

I giggled at the sight but she didn't seem to happy. "Izu can you bring me to the dorms in the camp so we can sleep"

"Sure" I said picking her up and walking towards the dorms.