A different level

<Deku POV>

I slowly walked down to mock city . An eerie silence consumed the atmosphere as I walked around the buildings . It was almost too silent ...

My danger sense warned me that many enemy's were around me including kacchan , kirishima and Todoroki. I continued making my way further into the city . Suddenly I heard some force being pushed against the ground and in that moment I could tell that kacchan , kirishima and Todoroki were all pouncing at me .

Kacchan and Todoroki came from the side while kirishima came from in-front of me . Kacchan sent an explosion from his hand towards me . While the explosion was reaching me i forced my hand through it and grabbed his arm .

For Todoroki I slapped the ice that was making its way towards me which shattered it into pieces allowing me to grab todoroki's arm . Attacks from the other UA students came from behind as kirishima ran towards me at full speed .

I slammed kacchan and Todoroki into kirishima allowing all three of them to absorb all of the attacks from the other Class 1A students . Kirishima came out of that move basically unscathed while kacchan and Todoroki took a decent amount of damage .

The attacks from behind eventually stopped once they realised that they were doing more damage to their own team than me . The three students stood in-front of me all with a little blood on their bodies .

Kacchan wiped the blood off his face and smirked at me . This must be one of the first times he had actually gotten a real challenge considering that even he was a decent amount above the skill level of the other students .

"DIE YOU DAMN NERD" he yelled while ... laughing

It's like he's changed the meaning of the word nerd . Similar to how Ochako changed the word deku to you can do it he has changed the word nerd to kind of mean something to do with a challenge . He doesn't mean it as an insult more as some banter between rivals .

(I honestly don't know what counties the word banter is used in apart from my own to it means playful insults)

He rushed towards me and attempted to punch straight at me . I crossed my arms and hardened them . It ended up cutting his fingers but he didn't care . He repeatedly attacked me with his most powerful attacks until his body started to give out . His stamina was completely drained but he had been able to burn my arms a little .

"Yep he's definitely not a deku like before" kacchan mumbled while.... smiling for once

He eventually fell unconscious from the overuse of his quirk . I let out black whip to bring him out of the city before returning to the battle . The students were stunned by Kacchans will power .

Even if he didn't win he still put up a good fight . Kirishima and Todoroki stood together . Kiri's arms were crossed in a "manly" position ...

"Who's next" i asked

Kirishima smirked as he rushed into the fight . Todoroki followed behind him . His ice and fire trickled out from their respective sides . Kirishima moved a little to the left allowing Todoroki and him to run side by side .

I put both of my arms out and let out a nuke like explosion to kirishima and Todoroki . Once the dust cleared you could tell that they had been damaged quite a bit . Todoroki had made an ice wall to protect himself ... unluckily the wall shattered allowing the explosion to hit him .

Although the wall did do somewhat of a good job protecting him considering he wasn't knocked out yet . Kirishima on the other hand let out a burst of unbreakable form allowing him to absorb quite a lot of the hit . Many cuts and bruises could be found on his body though.

" *cough *cough He got us pretty good" kirishima said to Todoroki

" *cough you don't say" Todoroki replied

They rushed back at me but their movements were slow compare to what they were before . I wrapped both of them in the vines of black whip which Todoroki broke out of by wrapping ice around the vines making them stiff . This allowed kirishima and him to slip out of them relatively easily.

My mouth hung open impressed at his strategic skill . Eventually I exploded the ice from my black whip and retracted them into my arms . I smiled at the two who were struggling as much as kacchan .

Although together they were more powerful than Kacchan he still had a will of iron . That never giving up attitude allowed him to go further than most can . Kirishima started running in for another hit but as he reached me I activated one for all in my arm and slapped him away .

He crashed through a couple mock buildings before getting up on his two feet . It wasn't that smart of an idea because I haven't used one for all in one point of my body since the original fight with stain . Luckily it seems my body can take the use of one for all on my arms now .

Todoroki sent a massive wave of ice towards me but as it hit me I put my arms up and caught it using one for all . I activated explosion and destroyed the ice completely. Shattered parts of the ice fell to the ground .

"ONE FOR ALL 30%" I yelled , now that the class knew about one for all I wouldn't have to say it in my head

"DETROIT SMASHHHHHHH" i shouted

The force of the punch sent Todoroki flying across the city which eventually caused him to fall unconscious. The students who were hiding behind buildings were all making the "oh shit" face.

In the corner of my eyes I could see kirishima running towards me to make another attempt at attacking me . As he was about to strike me I grabbed his chest with my hand and lifted him up in the air . I activated explosion and blasted him into the sky .

I caught him with black whip and slowly let him down to the ground . He was knocked out cold and I brought him to where kacchans unconscious body was . Medics had already gone to the other side of the city to recover Todoroki and they were just arriving for kacchan and kirishima .

I looked at the rest of the class who were slowly walking towards me to fight again . I stared them dead in the eye and rushed towards them ..

-end of chapter

I think this may be one of the most well written chapters ive ever written .