The new facility

Sorry for the late chapter... I forgot to post it an hour ago...

<Deku POV>

Eri ran toward us with open arms. She jumped up into the air awaiting me to catch her which I did but barely . Her smile really did brighten our mood from the sadness of the Shigaraki situation.

"DEKU" she yelled happily

"Hey Eri why weren't you on the main plane" I asked

"We missed the flight so we had to get another one" she said

(The real reason is because I forgot to include eri for like 29262729 chapters so I had to include her now to brighten up the mood)

"That's a shame" i reply

"Problem child" aizawa said

"Uh" i replied

"We have to get to the UA American facility asap so I suggest you cut it with the chit chat" he told us

I gulped...

"Yes sir" i responded

The class + Eri + parents + the heroes walked towards the exit of the landing ground . The bus that we were all going to take was outside the air port so we had a little walk to go . Now that eri was here it was almost as If the worlds sadness was slowly getting cured . I was getting closer and closer to my goal .... I just know it .

Eventually we made our way through the airport . Outside there was a UA branded bus big enough to hold around 50 people . They all rushed to get inside while I stood at the back waiting.

I thought about why Gran Torino chose america of all places to run to . I mean it would be a smarter decision to pick somewhere completely away from civilisation . All might took the same exact step in his youth he went to America to perfect his craft . He learnt how to be the best hero he can be the American dream is you will .

I walked into the bus and sat down next to Ochako while being deep in thought about what my next steps in life will be ....

-hours later

Eventually the bus stopped and we finally arrived at the American UA facility . It felt weird looking at it ... it felt same-ey and different-ey at the same time . I spotted a dorm area in the back of the grounds . It looked identical to the one in Japan . The main buildings shape was an A instead of a H . I suspect this to either stand for all might or AMERICA .

We all stepped out of the bus and ran up to the gates . Since in america this wasn't that much of a well known location the gate wasn't as well protected as the Japan one . It was smaller and thinner not like that's gonna do any different to Shigaraki's decay .

"Welcome to UA's american facility located Aizawa said as he waved in our direction signalling for us to follow him

Aizawa swiped a card at the gate and it opened . We walked through the gate and went straight up to the building . Before we could enter the main building Aizawa turned around and pointed at us .

"The building for the most part is identical although all of the classes are closed" aizawa said

"The only actual student that has used this is all might when he was young .... We have made the first class of the entire grounds 1A so it is easier to get to" he explained

"All of the technical stuff like hero costume building is on the far left of the grounds in a block of its own"

He pointed at me specifically....

"Problem child that suit isn't looking so good so I suggest you go and get it fixed" he told me

I nodded...

"Your free to roam around for now come back to the dorm rooms in the far right of the grounds at 7 pm for dinner" he told us and the class started to enter the building

I turned left and started walking down the pathway to the technical block . After the fight with Shigaraki my costume was severely destroyed . Especially my arms considering I lost one. I would need a replacement arm from the technical block until eri learns how to use her quirk.

Eventually I made it to the door of the hero repairs room . Once I opened it I was met with a very energetic.... HATSUME.

"MIDORIYAAAAA" she yelled

"HATSUME WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN AMERICA" i screamed back at her

"DAVID SHIELD FLEW ME OUT BECAUSE UA TOLD HIM ABOUT MY INVENTIONS" she continued yelling

"Wow" i said

I pulled out my costume that was in my backpack and waved it in front of her head . Her eyes widened as if she felt the need to fix the costume . Maybe fixing and building is just in her blood.

She yanked the costume out of my arms and instantly slammed it onto the table . Suddenly flickers of light appeared from the area she was working in . The light in the room went out as she speed-runned her fixing process .

"HATSUME ARE YOU SURE THIS IS SAFE" i yelled

"YEAH TOTALLY" she shouted

Eventually she turned around and showed me the new costume . It had new metal shoulder pads with a harness and all the damage had been repaired . The rabbit hood had been removed and replaced with a little mask that only covered my mouth and nose . My green hair would be fully visible when I am inside the costume

"Wow hatsume that's amazing" i told her

"I KNOW RIGHT" she replied

I grabbed the suit and put it in my backpack. As I was about to exit the room I remembered that I had to get myself a replacement arm so I could actually fight properly in the mean time .

"I need a new arm" i told her

She turned around and noticed my non existent arm and walked to the other side of the room. She came back with a case in her arms and opened it up . A shiny metal arm sat in the case .

"It's made out of the strongest material on earth vibranium (LMAO GOT EM) I think it should hold up" she said

"How did you know to make this" I asked

"Aizawa told me , you should probably get back to class" she said and I nodded

I attached the arm to my shoulder and I felt pins attach to the shoulder . A weird sound escaped from the arm and then I felt the ability to move my fingers again . I moved them into a fist position and smiled .

I then left the room to make my way to the dorm rooms to meet with Aizawa ...

-end of chapter