Chickie Nuggies Part TWO*

A/N: back by popular demand it's Chickie Nuggies Part TWO! I'm writing this while arguing with my friends about how I sound when I speak french so sorry if this sounds aggressive lmao. Apparently the french teacher showed another class my animated skit and now I have people telling me to try voice acting lol (probably not gonna but if I do it'll be recording audio books or something... I'll drop a link to my youtube channel if y'all are interested, PM me)

Hey guys, this is PWP, don't read if you're not interested in smut. Seriously, if you're just reading for the plot, skip to the end for this one. (skip to this symbol ~)

I straddled Hawk's lap as he gripped my waist, holding me to him. We had been kissing for a while and I wanted more. I started to grind on his lap which caused us both to moan, and his hands moved to my hips and gripped me even tighter.

"Hawk, please, need more," I moaned between kisses.

"What do you need, baby?"

"Need you, please."

"Alright, hold on."

He gently lowered me to the ground and hovered over me. I shivered from the intensity of his stare. He gently grasped the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head.

Once he had gotten rid of my shirt he started kissing down my neck. I gasped as he got to my chest and squeezed my boob.

"Hey baby, can I take this off?" He played with the strap of my bra as I nodded as quickly as I could. I arched up so he could undo the clasp and slid the bra down my arms, but just before he returned to kissing me I stopped him.

"Nope, not yet mister. You are wayyy over dressed." He laughed and quickly yanked his shirt over his head and tossed it to the side before returning to his previous position.

He swiped his tongue over my nipple and I moaned as I clutched at his hair. I could feel him smiling against my skin as he kissed and sucked while his hand massaged the other one. I writhed on the floor beneath him.

"Hawk, enough please. No more teasing."

"Oh baby, I haven't even started to tease you."

I groaned realizing he intended to draw this out as long as possible. He switched boobs and I let out a small cry as he lightly bit my nipple before soothing it with his tongue. He finally started to move lower again and toyed with my belt.

"Here, y/n, sit up so I can get this off of you."

I complied and he quickly got rid of it and then pressed me back into the floor. He kissed at my hips, going as far down as he could with my jeans in the way.

"Fucking pants, making this harder than it needs to be."

"If they're that bad just take them off of me."

"Are you ready?" He looked up at me, waiting for my permission.

"I'm ready, now take them off damnit."

He laughed and lifted my hips so he could slide the pants down my legs. He kissed my legs as he gently worked down my body. He stopped kissing me and I sat up a bit, confused.

"It's okay babygirl, I'm just taking mine off too, you shouldn't be the only mostly naked one. Lay back, I'll be right there."

I laid back as he threw his own jeans onto the couch and then came back up to kiss me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he started to grind on top of me.

He kissed me for a few moments and then he pulled back just far enough so I had to release him from my legs.

"What are you doing?"