We Protect Each Other Part THREE

His POV

I pulled into the parking lot of Miguel's apartment complex and he was standing on the sidewalk waiting for me. He threw his bag into my trunk next to my own bag before sliding into the passenger seat.

"So how is she? You sounded really freaked out over the phone."

"Not great, she got expelled from her school and her parents refused to go get her so she's basically stranded."

"Jesus Christ, that's fucked up."

"Tell me about it," I scoffed, "She needs help so she called me and asked if I could go get her and obviously I said yes; but I realized that she's too far away to get to without stopping if I drive alone so I figured you and I could take turns so we don't have to stop at a hotel for the night."

"That's actually a good plan. How about we grab some dinner and then I'll take a nap and you can wake me up when you're ready to switch? And I know you don't eat when you're stressed so don't say you already ate."

"Okay fine, but we need to get there fast."

"Drive through it is then."

We went through the drive through of some random restaurant and we both ate before Miguel fell asleep and I turned on the radio to distract me from my panic while I drove. I promise I'm on my way baby, just hang on.

A/N: I was thinking and now I'm debating going back through and noting which chapters are smut in the title so y'all can see without clicking on the chapter, what do you guys think? I haven't gotten anymore requests since I've been posting less but I am planning on adding Kyler to the imagines since someone asked me to a while ago and I just kinda forgot lmao