Leaving You (Robby)*

A/N: first of the valentine's specials! This is smut so if that's not your thing there's gonna be two more coming out later that aren't smut. Enjoy ;D

I was getting ready to head over to my boyfriend, Robby's, apartment for a 'special dinner' as he put it and I wasn't really sure what to expect so I put on a nice-ish dress and some low heels before curling my hair and putting on a bit of makeup. I wrapped his valentine's gift and as I was doing so, I had a last minute thought and ran back into my room.

After I finally got out the door it didn't take me long to get to his apartment. When I parked, I grabbed the box with his present and went upstairs. I let myself in as I looked around for my boyfriend,

"Robby? Where are you?"

"I'm in the room, I'll be out in a sec babe." he appeared moments later, looking a bit frazzled but handsome as always. He walked over and kissed me. "Are you ready for dinner y/n?"

"I'm always ready for dinner," I laughed and grabbed his hand to drag him into the kitchen, "what are we having?"

"I made that pasta I like."

"Oh my god, really?"

"Yup," I pulled him in for a kiss and he started to back me towards the table. The back of my legs hit the table and he lifted me onto it. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pulled me even closer.

"Babe," I put my hand on his chest, "don't you wanna eat?"

"Are you hungry?"

"I mean I'm not super hungry right now but you put a lot of effort into making dinner so if it's ready let's eat."

"The pasta won't go bad in a couple hours, fuck it. Put your arms around my neck." I complied and wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me off the table, reconnecting our lips as he carried me towards his room.

My back hit the door and he one handedly fumbled with the doorknob. He finally got the door open and he practically ran across the room to drop me on his bed. He crawled on top of me and moved his lips to my neck. I moaned as he started sucking just below my jaw. He kissed down to my collar bone before he got frustrated with my dress and yanked me up onto my knees.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting this damn dress out of the way. Now turn around so I can unzip you, or I'm ripping it off your fucking body," I turned around and he yanked the zipper down as fast as humanly possible. He spun me around to face him and kissed me again, "lie back." he lightly pushed me over and worked the dress down my thighs, peppering kisses down my body as he did.

He threw the dress to the floor and I realized that my shoes must have fallen off sometime while he was carrying me. He sat up and looked down at me, I propped myself up on my elbows to meet his gaze.

"Damn baby, you look fucking amazing, I like the new set." He gestured at my matching lingerie set that I had bought for tonight and barely remembered to put on before I left my house.

"Oh yeah? Well, I bought it just for you."

"I'm honored," being the sarcastic little shit he is, he clutched his heart and pretended to swoon.

"Uh huh, sure you are, now get back down here."

I pulled him down onto the bed and rolled so that I was now straddling his hips.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I think you're wearing wayyy too much clothing."

"What are you gonna do about it?"