Caught at the Dojo (Robby)

A/N: I've been studying for anatomy (literally studying, get your mind out of the gutter) all afternoon and I misspelled my own name on my homework, but I can name all of the cranial nerves in order so there's that ig, enjoy :D

Robby x Daniel's Daughter/Sam's Twin Sister Reader request for @SamaraGlickman:

Secretly dating and kissing in front of Daniel and Sam at Miyagi-Do

"C'monnn, just for a few minutes," Your boyfriend whined while tugging at your arm, "They won't even notice we're gone."

"This is a terrible idea, they're gonna catch us."

"No they're not, we'll be back before they realize we're gone."

"Ughh fine." You let Robby drag you through the gate and into the parking lot. You climbed into the backseat of your car and he slid in after you.

"What did you want?"

Instead of answering he just slid closer and kissed you. You were a bit confused but gave into the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck. He pulled you onto his lap and lightly rested his hands on your ass.

After a few minutes you pulled back slightly and rested your hands on his chest to keep him from following you, "Robby, what are you doing? Why are we making out in my car?"

"Because I wanted to kiss my gorgeous girlfriend?"

"Uh huh, sure. What's really going on?"

"Okay so maybe I got a bit distracted earlier."

"Distracted how?"

"Well you and Sam were on the little floating thingy-"

"Hold on, what does Sam have to do with any of this?"
"Nothing, anyways, you were on the thing and and doing that new kata and you just looked really fucking hot."

"So you dragged me out here because you were staring at me while I was working out with my sister and you got horny?"

"Well I don't like your phrasing, but yes, yes I did." He gave you a shit eating grin and you laughed at him.

"You're lucky I love you, dumbass."

"I love you too, and I'm not just a dumbass."

"Oh?"

"Nope, I'm your dumbass."

"That you are."

You kissed him again and he pulled you even closer than before.

You lost track of how long you had been gone until you heard a voice calling for you;

"Y/N? Where'd you go?" It was Sam, she was probably coming to get you to finish practicing your new kata.

"Fuck, get down," You clabered off Robby's lap and pushed him down under the seats, "Hey Sam, I was just grabbing a towel from my car, I'll be back in a sec."

"You've been gone a pretty long time to just be getting a towel."

"They got caught under the seat and I've been untangling them, I finally got it though so do you want one?"

"Yeah, thanks."

"No problem," You climbed out of your car, careful to step over Robby and turned towards your sister, "Ready to finish training?"

"Yup, let's go. Hey, do you know where Robby went? He disappeared too."

"I have no clue, he probably just went to get a drink or something though so I wouldn't worry too much."