Hate me║ Burning

After this 'eventful' trip in the car with all these new people, we made it back to Zeke's house. Technically, he still lived with his father. Only a few moments before Grisha arrived at the greatest shock of his life.

I called Armin whilst being in the car and told them that we'd pick them up shortly. And yes, I stopped midway to buy tampons for Hitch. A girl wouldn't forget about that.

"Ah Zeke, I'm gonna make myself at home and grab a bite to eat" Pieck didn't waste a second before she disappeared into the kitchen.

"Of course, you guys come here every day now" He replied with a shake to his head, making my lips curve into a small smile.

Hmm, I think Pieck and Hitch would get along fine

"Y/n, are you hungry? You're just as welcome as the rest" Zeke then turned to me, gesturing me inside the house where people had already bombarded. Gabi and Falco were arguing about something again. Porco and Colt could be heard scolding Pieck from the kitchen.

What a boisterous gang, I thought and held in another giggle.
Reminded me of someone...

"Y/N!!! GET YOUR RICH ASS OUT HERE!" That was Connie's voice who shouted.

"What the hell are you all doing outside my house!?!"

"What do you mean house?! This is a humongous mansion!!"

"Why didn't you tell us you were rich?!" Jean added next to Connie, looking baffled as well.

"I just want to sleep" Ymir sneered, leaning her head over Historia.

"It's so beautiful.." Marco added with a spark in his eyes.

I sighed heavily, "Never mind that! Why the hell are you all here?! And how did you find my address?"

Some memories never really fade, huh?

"Thank you, Zeke. I'll be fine for now" I sent him a quick nod, removing my jacket and following him to the living room. The house was quite antique, even owning a fireplace.

"Okay, I'll be right with you. I just have to deal with them" Zeke lifted his head, gesturing towards the kitchen where I swore I heard glass shattering and screeching.

"That's okay" I placed myself on the couch, feeling kinda out of reality. I was here with Eren's half-brother, who on earth would have thought? And I was soon to meet his father.

Damn, this was crazy. My life was crazy.

My eyes wandered around the house, taking in the new surroundings. But nothing intrigued me more than a simple picture on the commode next to a window. I peered to my surroundings to see if anybody was around, but they were all occupied in the kitchen. I gathered the courage to stand up and approach the picture.

My heart began fluttering once the people's faces were revealed. Grisha and Carla were sitting on a picnic blanket and flowers were blooming in the background. But in the middle, Eren was sitting with a dazzling grin.

I almost teared up.

"Y/n?"

I immediately jolted, "Huh?" I twisted around to find that young boy staring up at me with a shy smile.

"S-Sorry, I thought you heard me approach" Falco apologized and took a step away, struggling to hide his face. His whole demeanor was carrying so much kindness I sensed, he seemed caring in nature.