Hate me ║ No changes

The weekend came by and I was thrilled to be alone and do things that made me comfortable and content. It was nearing Saturday night when I got a notification on my phone. I had a pink face mask on, laying on my heavenly bed while watching some random YouTube videos.

Not to forget the bowl of ice cream in my hands.

Then my phone buzzed again which annoyed me so I turned my notifications off, eyes still glued on my laptop screen. "Damn, I can't believe how much money these people make by eating food" I mumbled to myself.

Then my phone started ringing, making me flinch in shock. Annoyed, I grabbed the phone and groaned out a response.

"Hello?"

"Well, hello ms. Ignorance" An all too familiar voice said and my blood ran cold.

"What the fuck, Eren? I told you not to text or call me!!" I already started shouting into the phone before he got to explain himself. Yah, but he deserved it.

"This would have been unnecessary if you'd just answered my texts" He sighed, "Anyway, did you talk with your dad? I haven't heard from you at all"

"No I haven't. He's still not back from work or whatever he's doing. My mother told me he will be back tomorrow" I explained to him, "Are you in a hurry or what?" My eyebrows lifted unambiguously.

I heard him scoff, "No, I was just asking. You said you'd text me over the weekend" He replied.

That was weird, I thought he went all the ways possible to avoid me.

"As if I'd wanna text your ass, this is just a one time favor. Remember that I hate you with passion" I grinned with a fake chuckle.

"Oh the feeling is mutual. Just text me once you hear from your father" Eren said back.

"Yeah yeah, I know that for like the hundred time already" I groaned out, feeling my chest bloom with irritation.

"Fine, bye bye loser"

"Excuse me? Wha-"

He hung up, he actually dared to hang up on me! I tossed the phone away and stared off into the ceiling. My thoughts wandered off, what did Eren need the money for and why was I even helping him get it? Fuck, I even had to lie to my father to do so.

Perhaps it was because Eren saved me in the woods—when he could have abandon let me to die alone. But I could never imagine him doing that, even if he hated my guts, Eren wasn't necessarily a bad person. Whatever happened with Jean and him, it must have been hard.

Huh, I'd almost forgotten their drama thing. I still wonder why Eren changed, he's so damn mysterious

I sighed to myself and got off from the bed, mind to wash my face and get some more snacks.

"Oh well, I'm gonna eat my feelings away and have fun while doing it"

Monday came sadly by, I was so damn tired from a long week. I was not in a good mood to hear Shadis scold us just for existing wrongly. Yeah wrongly.

I had Eren's money in my backpack as he did want cash. My father had no problem of giving it away, hence it wasn't a lot of money worth to him. I texted Eren to meet me before school started, but he never replied so I didn't know where his ass was.

"Little shithead, making me walk around with a ton of money" I growled mostly to myself as I entered the premises of A.O.T high school. It was about 30 minutes until the bell rang, so I had some time to wander off. I definitely wanted to give Eren the money before I possibly meet any of my friends.