Hate me ║ Lakewoods pt.1

// A quick note. If you are under the age of thirteen, please take in consideration of reading this chapter. Things are going's to get a little *cough* mature.

To you other's, please enjoy this chapter :) and stay safe! I wish you all a nice day💕 //

☃︎

Two hours into the bus ride and it was utter chaos in the back. What did I even expect?

"I said shut the fuck up!!" Jean was hollering in the backseat, him and Connie were at each other's throats.

"Jean Kirstein!!" Another voice butted in surprisingly, causing I and Sasha to jolt in our seats. She dropped her bagel to the floor in shock and I froze with a bite into my sandwich. "Don't curse in front of my sister" Marco had risen up from his seat, sending Jean and Connie in the back a furious glare.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM MAD BEFORE OMG!!

Too bad I and Sasha were sitting in the middle of this charade. Levi was presumably sleeping peacefully at front. Hence why Jean and the other boys were still alive.

"S-Sorry" Jean apologized shamefully and it went quiet for a moment, before Reiner and Berthold bursted out in a mocking laughter.

"That's how it's done, damn Marco is all I can say" Reiner chuckled, sitting next to a fuming Jean.

"Shut the f—I mean, be quiet Reiner" Jean stuttered out in even more embarrassment. It seemed like Marco had a bigger influence on him than I thought. Hilarious, just hilarious.

Marco sat in front of I and Sasha as he continued to feed Juliet her lunch. "All done big brother!" I heard her angelic voice exclaim, making me bite my lip harshly.

Why couldn't I have a younger sibling?!

I want one too

Not long after, the bus had arrived at a parking lot. Our surroundings where covered in white, and the sky was grey with heavy clouds.
Everyone went deadly quiet before our shofar yelled "We have now arrived at Lakewoods!! Please step off calmly"

Ahaha, 'calmly'

"YESSSS!!!" Many of our boisterous students flew up with sheer enthusiasm, getting ready to depart. Sasha gleamed at me before we both headed off, getting the whiff of glacial air thrown at us.

It was so damn cold, my hands started freezing off immediately. But no time to complain, I was here with almost all of my classmates. We were going to spend tree whole nights, the third leading into new year's.
I couldn't believe we were here together.

Sadly, Armin didn't show up. I sent the invitations to our class chat, but the boy never answered. After visiting Jean's house that day, I called Armin to check up on him.

Last time I saw him, was on Christmas eve, when he unraveled before me in complete dolor. I remembered his piercing wails all too much, they were cemented at the back of my mind. He felt so lonely...but not replying to my texts caused worry upon my heart.

He picked up the phone luckily, and I was so pleased to hear his sweet voice. We talked for a while—about the trip and how he couldn't find the energy to get out of bed this time. Poor boy apologized about a million times why he couldn't show up, but I hastily reassured him. I told him to secure some rest and not concern himself with anything else.

So right now, Armin was staying at home and relaxing his tired mind. Although, I would love to have him here with us, his mental health was top priority. So, I promised to take Armin on a personal trip one day, just to relieve his mind of all the stress. I was going to keep that promise no matter what.