Hate me║ One shot

// No, this chapter is NOT canon in my story. This will be a one-shot story based in the real Attack on Titan universe. Just for fun.

Basically, what a day would be for Y/n during her trainee days😂 Let me tell you, her physical abilities are still not the best.

Enjoy! And please tell me if you want short stories like these once in a while .^^.  //

•••

"Do you think she's having a dream about her rich ass life again?"

"Hmmm probably, she's definitely not used to be out in the nature"

The scenery was placed in the girl's dorms. Ymir and Sasha were both situated next to the h/c girls' bed, staring at her dumbfounded features. Surely she was having an amazing dream.

It was only the start of the second week in training, and the girl was still sleeping heavenly. She couldn't for once wake up at 6am with the rest of the girls.

"Well then, let's end that dream" Sasha put on a mischievous grin, nearing back to the bed with a cup of icing water. She then splashed it on Y/n's face, starting to laugh once the female was abruptly woken up.

"What the hell—Sasha?!" She exclaimed, already sitting on her elbows with water trickling down her face and neck. Y/n's hair was already in a messy bun, appearing like she had slept for a week.

"That's what you get, Y/n" Ymir crossed her arms firmly, sitting at the end of her own bed which was opposite of Y/n's. "It's almost seven, we start training in five minutes and you didn't even eat breakfast—like usual" She pointed out very clearly.

The other female groaned annoyedly, "Ahhh it's so damn early! I hate waking up early and I hate breakfast" She removed her duvet, lips pressing into a small pout. "So, five minutes is all I need to get ready" She jumped onto her feet and began undressing herself.

"How can you not like breakfast?! I would die without food in the morning" Sasha made a dramatic claim, she was a food-holic after all. Sasha without food—simply didn't function.

"Eh, I'm used to eat fruit in the morning and since we don't have that here...imma cry on the inside" Y/n grimaced with fake tears running down her cheeks, earning another squeal from Sasha.

"I'm sorry you have to starve!" Sasha cried out as she hugged Y/n.

"Oh my god, you're both idiots" Ymir groaned.

•••

Y/n L/n, a young girl who was raised in the safety behind wall Sina all her life. She was fortunate to be blessed by wealthy parents and seemingly a bright future. She had everything a human could possibly need for a healthy life.

But the case went neither that way.

To her, life had been boring and uneventful. It was the same bland routine everyday with the same people. She yearned to find something greater and more meaningful in her life—that wall Sina kept her hidden from society.

Y/n also never truly fitted in with her peers, she was either too different or too common like. She didn't feel like she was any special, she just lived a burden free life.

One day, she decided to join the 104th trainee squad in hopes of finding a true purpose with her life—but that also, like everything else—didn't go as suspected.