Interlude 3

Still coasting downwards, Mo Yuan was not aware that she was actually on his lap until he finally opened his eyes.  Her entire lower half had been grinding against him to keep his orgasm soaring, only the sudden jolt of his arms flying up above his head, soon had his eyes snapping open to stare in astonishment at the force of her spell much less the fact that she had bound him.  But even more concerning, was the height of her qi.  She had raised it considerably and he hadn't even noticed.  Only what concerned him more, was the children fed off her qi and to be using it on him with a powerful spell was exceptionally dangerous.  

Pregnant Immortals were however far more powerful in that state because their bodies produced more energy for the baby, only she had raised her qi so high, that he was positive his children would find the overload too much for their small frail bodies to manage.

Reading every thought in his head as the seconds passed, Bai Qian slowly shook her head.  

"The children are fine Mo Yuan.  You can see for yourself that they are well, my energy is keeping them calm and stable so don't even think about breaking free." her soft voice warned huskily as she slowly inched up his body.  "If you don't believe me, then see for yourself..." she grinned at him before halting just below his chin.

Being so close to his face and with her belly just inches from touching his nose, Mo Yuan inhaled her scent deeply.   That was something else that was unique to pregnant immortals  Every part of themselves was heightened, including their scent and that meant his childrens as well and though he could definitely scent them and feel that they were more than comfortable, being bound was making him angrier because he wanted to use his hands to delve into her properly.

Only she had always been such a stubborn woman.  "No hands, you don't need them." she grinned wider at the eyes that were darkening by the second.  "However, you can check their state of health with your tongue." she added before literally lifting up into the air.  Then moving just enough to get herself above his face, she lowered herself down.

This was as close to her womb as she was going to allow him to get and though he wasn't overly happy, the sight of her glistening wet walls just a kiss away from his mouth soon had it opening to flick up to gain his first taste.  It was all he could see, because her belly was blocking his view of her face, but it was enough to get this much of her and as she knew he would, he breathed into her opening to send a whisper of energy towards his twins who promptly rewarded him with a healthy stream of warm energy in reply.

It was old as time itself, this kind of energy communication which rather than slither down her opening, it was instead felt by his energy as a wave of thoughts and feelings.  It felt warm, safe and gentle, so whatever misgivings he had for their safety were soon put to rest, but he did want her to lower her qi a little so as not to tire out too quickly which would in the end affect the children.  And knowing that she was heightening her qi for the greatest amount of pleasure, he forced it down by forcing her to the edge too quickly.  

His hands might have been bound, but Mo Yuan had other ways of subduing her and it was the amount of focus she was giving to his children that allowed him to do just that.  If she was fully focused on him and what he was doing to her body, she would have been able to maintain her qi, only having to also take care of the children meant she was not as in control as she thought she was.  So with a little energy on his breath, he not only lathed and suckled her wet inner core with his lips and tongue, but the energy from his breath, heatedly swirled all over her which forced her to the edge too quickly.  

"Mo Yuan!  Stop....." she screamed when his lips clamped down hard to keep her there.

Realizing too late that he had taken control, she quickly gave in to ride out every wave of ecstasy that washed over her in the hope that she could regain it.  Only Mo Yuan was cheating, because not only had he forced her over the edge, but he was using his energy to force her to stay there just as she had done to him.  With his lips tightly clamped down over her nub, Mo Yuans tongue flickered relentlessly while the warmth of his energy kept her body rocking above him.