The True Art of Loving -1

In his arms with her face resting against his chest, Bai Qian suddenly felt herself noticing every little detail as they played out.  She had always dreamed about what her first time would be like and though she had a little experience with the few men she had met in her youth, she had never gone this far and nor had she wanted to until now.

So being her first time, every sound and movement was noticed. His heartbeat was the only sound.  It was steady, calm and safe, though his breathing was not so much which she put down to the excitement she too was in.  Though his breath did begin to settle once the candles and hearth flared into life and the large blanket on her bed magically dragged into the centre of the room.

Her head lifted briefly to see what he was doing having thought they would just lie down on the bed, only he lowered her down to the floor where his kisses up and down her neck continued to send tiny shivers up her spine.  Only when she was on the blanket, did he stop to look down at her.  On her back and staring straight up at him, Mo Yuans smile remained soft yet something in his eyes had her heartbeat speeding up.

Mo Yuans idea of loving was not a quick affair, in fact, years of experience and self denial erupted as her clothing was gently removed along with his own.  What he wanted from her, was the art of loving rather than just taking his pleasure and the no sooner was she undressed and completely naked before him, a short spell saw a few bottles of her own oils appear beside her.

"Close your eyes Qian'er...." he whispered softly down at the wide eyes below him.  Eyes filled with both fear and excitement and for a moment she held his gaze until eventually closing her eyes as asked, though her fists were clenched.

He knew this was her first time, and being naked increased her discomfort, but he also saw her looking at him before her eyes closed and the way she had openly raked his form brought a smile to his face. There was definitely a hint of approval in that look along with curiosity, but with her eyes closed, the soft sounds of the hearth to set the mood, Mo Yuan lowered himself down her body until he was at her feet.

"There are many ways to make love Qian'er." he began to speak as he took hold of a foot and began to lightly massage her oil into her toes.  "But it is always an exchange of energy or a way to connect with your partner at a deeper level.  This can be as robust and energetic as you want it to be, or it can be gentle and peaceful.  Either way, making love should always feel beautiful and without pressure to perform." he said softly as is fingers firmly but gently eased up over her ankles.

Listening to him speak and being open to what it was he was teaching her, Bai Qian soon began to feel very warm.  It wasn't a physical sensation, because she could feel the hearth as being separate. Rather it began from the tip of her toes and slowly worked its way up her leg along with his fingers.   And as he continued to speak, she began to realize exactly what he meant by an exchange of energy, because she could feel him the man, coursing through her. 

 And suddenly her attention was not only on what she was feeling, but also him.  The fear she was feeling slowly began to ease away and any thoughts she had of what her first time might feel like along with the frightening first time stories she had read about, no longer factored in her thoughts, because the calmness in his voice, had her thoughts moving towards her own body and the beautiful sensations that were beginning to tingle the further up her leg he went.

"The true art of loving, is not in the end result, but the time and effort put in to get you there." he continued as the tips of his fingers only, worked his energy into her own and melding them together.  

And it was this sensation that she was feeling.  With her eyes closed and his soft voice almost lulling her into a peaceful restfulness, but not sleepiness, she could actually feel him becoming one with her.  It was in the tone of his voice, the gentleness of his touch and even her surroundings.  She was in her own bed chamber, but it had never given her the kind of intimacy he was creating as he continued to love her in a way that she never could have imagined possible.