B A C K F I R E

On her eleventh week of pregnancy  Alix felt every pregnant woman's experiencing during this time. Nuesea, vomitting, feeling weak especially in the morning, sleepy as if she is lying on a hammock and asking for foods she don't usually eat. She compared herself when she was pregnant with Mandy and her situation now. She thank God for being considerate on her, being alone on those times than now that Zeigan is always with her, taking care of everything she needs and wants. She's just lucky that she have this strong ang loving support system that her family is giving. Zeigan is a perfect husband, from her milk, vitamins, fresh juices and heathy food most of all... her cravings. He will move heaven and earth just to give her the food that she wants to eat.   

As for her other 'cravings' ....Zeigan is just so generous and understanding about it. When they discuss about their 'sexy time' with her OB-GYNE... not a day will pass that he will not make love to her. Her health and safety is his priority and with his outmost care for her well being satisfaction is an understatement adjective for him. 

That morning the moment Alix opens her eyes her world goes upside down, here we go again she run to their master's bedroom comfort room and start vomiting endlessly. She almost cried having this feeling for more than two weeks now. "Wwwaaahhh....omg,  wwhhaahhh, good Lord..."  as she exhales while holding the faucet with running water.  

Zeigan on the other hand as supportive as he is continously rub her back to give her comfort. He also hold her hair so it will not messed up. Little things his doing but a great help for her.  The mere fact that he's there by her side is enough.  "Are you okey? Nahihilo ka pa? Hold on to me...."

"I feel sick every morning...."  as he embrace her both arms to his waist

"It's okey, your pregnant and that's part of it right? Gusto mo ba pa-check-up tayo?"

Alix continously wave her head as he lean her body entirely to Zeigan's built. His husband carry her to their bed and lie down beside her. He let Alix rest and embrace her lovingly.

"I'm not sleepy anymore. May meeting ka today right? You better go up and prepare I'm okey." paalala nya sa asawa

"Yeah, mamaya pa! I made sure that my mornings are open. Baka you will be needing me here like today." habang sinusuklay ng mga daliri nya ang buhok ng asawa

"I'm okey Love. You don't have to worry, nagtataka lang ako nung buntis naman ako kay Mandy hindi ko naman naramdaman 'to."

"How was it when it's Mandy? Nahirapan ka noon? I regret for not being there. If only I knew..."  sabay hapit nya sa katawan ni Alix para mas mayakap pa nya ito.

"Hhhmmm,  I remember minsan lang ako nagsuka that time, may naamoy akong di ko gusto. Once lang yun but like now, lagi din akong tulog, heaven sa akin na mahiga sa kama. Tapos food I craved pero not that much. Siguro alam nya na wala akong pambili at nahihiya ako kay Mama na humingi.. Sa sobrang hiya ko sa nangyare sa akin I make it a point na hindi ako maging pabigat sa kanya that time. Si Mama na lang kasi nun ang nagta-trabaho para sa amin, ayoko namang galawin yung perang mana ko sa Papa ko. Mahirap na baka bawiin ng pamilya nya maisumbat pa na ginastos ko."  pag-alala ni Alix sa mga nangyari noon

Mas lalong niyapos ni Zeigan ang asawa, pinaparamdam ang presensya nya  at di na mawawala pa kahit kailan.  "That will never happen again Love and I promise you that. I will forever be here for you, for Mandy and for this little one...."  sabay halik sa tyan nyang nag-uumpisa ng umumbok.

Alix run her fingers through Zeigan's hair with a loving smile on her face as she reminds her husband's office.  "You have to prepare, may pitch-in today di ba?"  

"Are you sure you're okey? I can join the meeting thru Zoom.... ayokong umalis if you're not feeling well..."

"I'm fine di na ako nahihilo besides pagnailabas ko na yung laman ng sikmura ko gumagaan na yung pakiramdam ko. So don't worry...!"  paniniguro ni Alix sa asawa