FEBRUARY FOURTEEN

ZEIGAN's WEDDING VOW

***** i can't promise you that dark clouds will never hover over our lives ..... or that the future will bring us many rainbows ..... i can't promise that tomorrow will be perfect, or that life will be easy .... BUT i can promise you my everlasting devotion, my loyalty, my respect and my unconditional love for a lifetime. I can promise that I'll always be here for you, to listen and to hold your hand, and I'll always do my best to make you happy and to make you feel loved. I can promise that I'll see you through any crisis, and pray with you, dream with you, build with you and always cheer you on and encourage you. I can promise that I'll willingly be your protector, your advisor, your counselor, your friend,  your playmate and bedmate, your family, your everything.....I promise you. I feel like everything in my life has led me to you .... my choices, my heartbreaks, my regrets .... And when we're together, my past seems worth it.... because if I had done one thing differently I might never have met you. And so to this day forward with this ring I give you my heart, I promise from this day and for the rest of our lives together, you shall not walk alone, my heart will be your shelter and my arms are your home......I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART MRS. ALIYA MONTERO!!!!

******************************************************************************************

SUBIC BAY RESORT

Less than seven hours of sleep but Alix looks exquisite as she enters the dinning hall of the resort. Everybody looks at her as if she is walking on the catwalk. Almost everyone of the bride's entourage is here having their breakfast to start the busy day. Her wedding planner and their staff is also getting ready, the photographer as well as the videographer is all set up and just waiting for their subject. The glam team is almost done with their sumptuous breakfast before preparing everything they need for the whole day hair and make-up session for the bridal entourage and of course for the bride which is the star of the day. What a great day to be wed, the weather is perfect and very ideal for a beach wedding, it really matches to the personality of the groom and the bride. 

 The other day Donya Elena and Mama Alice instructed that everybody have to wake up early  as possible, they make it a point that this day is a long and busy day  so they have to start early.  Instructions are strict and should be implemented accordingly, both women advise the wedding coordinator to be firm and sharp on time so that everything will be in order and on schedule. That's the last reminder from the two old lady during the last meeting yesterday after dinner.  

"How are you?"  si Donya Elena ang nagbukas ng usapan matapos dumulog ni Alix sa hapag, "Nakatulog ka ba ng maayos?"

Maghihintay lang sana si Alice ng sagot galing kay Alix pero di rin napigilang magtanong habang nagmamasid sa mukha ng anak.  "Mukhang kulang ka sa tulog? Di ka makasagot eh?" 

"Medyo late na ako nakatulog Ma, ang mga bata, gising na ba?"  pag-iiba ni Alix sa usapan

"Tulog pa sila..."  sagot ng Mama nya  "Hayaan mo na muna at maaga pa naman."

Si Donya Elena naman ay nasa mood yatang manukso kaya humirit nanaman ito,  "Bakit di ka makatulog? Nami-miss mo na agad si Zeigan? One week pa lang naman kayong di nagki-kita ah?"

Di na halos maka-kilos si Alix sa kinauupuan at pati paglulon ng pagkain sa loob ng bibig nya ay na-traffic na yata sa sobrang hiya sa panunukso ng biyenan. Sa lakas kasi ng pagkasabi ni Donya Elena ay narinig na yata ng lahat ng tao sa dinning area ng resort. Pati tuloy ang mga kaibigan na abay nya para mamaya ay nakitukso na din. 

Inumpisahan ni Ruth ang panunukso,  bumaba pa ng kabundukan ng Sagada ang isang 'to para lang sa hiling ng kaibigan na makasama sa bridal entourage ng kasal nya, nakilala ni Alix si Ruth magmula ng lumipat sila sa Baguio para dito mag-umpisa muli ng buhay pagka-panganak nya noon kay Mandy.  "Grabe isang linggo pa lang di nagkikita miss na agad? Wow, di ko alam na ganyan ka pala ma-inlove. Akala konoon pangangatawanan mo ang pagiging manhater mo? Isang kalabit lang pala ni Zeigan bibigay ka na...."