FOREVERMORE

S P G.......

*** all women started out ... as little girls playing about, 

       some experience love and affection ... others destroyed by constant rejection,

      some were nurtured and protected ... others abused and neglected,

     some live life without care or worry ... others have lots for which they are sorry,

     some made choices which lead to success ... others made choices which created a mess, 

     some had dreams plans and visions ... others were destined for rehab or prison, 

     it doesn't matter which you are ... the heart of faith is never far,

     to people  you are misunderstood ... for you destiny works all things for good, 

     by true love is never too late ... it has the power to change your faith,

     before you are a loner ... always brooding in your own shelter,

    you thought love would never stopby forever ... as you can't find that special lover,

    then you met him one summer ... for hours you sat and talked to each other,

    like old friends you were as you remember ... funny that you could find a soulmate in a stranger,

     you knew then that you found the perfect partner ... someone you could love and cherish forever,

     and now, your love has only grow deeper ... and life with him has never been sweeter, 

    the  life that you found with that perfect stranger......***

After that amazing day, full of surprises, happiness and laughter Zeigan and his family move in to their new modern victorian mansion. That explains everything that happened before that day. Zeigan's late nights from work, early morning schedules and those secret talked he had over the phone. He's working on his special project to surprise her. Mostly the wedding proposal that she received that day, not to mention the very pricey engagement ring that adores her finger. Actually its not necessary anymore since they are legally married almost six years ago. But her husband wants to marry her in a proper way, he knows that she still wants to have a dream wedding that she deserves, and now she has an opportunity to have that. She cannot ask for more, living with her man in this modern victorian mansion, their first child Mandy who is getting better each day, the upcoming of their second child and the wedding that they will start to prepare after giving birth to Adi.

When Zeigan ask her of marrying him again, she was shock to death. She never knew that her husband had this ability to read what's on her mind, they never talked about that in any other way, never did she verbalized what's on her mind or what she wants. Siguro tama ang mga matatanda, the longer you share your life with each other the deeper your connection will be. Yun bang kahit wala kang sabihin o di mo banggitin, alam na agad ng partner mo kung anong kailangan mo... and that is Zeigan to her! They've been through the worst time of their lives but that made them a better version of themselves and it made them to love  and cherish each other more.

Mabigat man ang mga pinagdaanan at napag-umpisahan, mas lalo silang tumibay ng dahil sa mga nangyare. Mas ginawa nilang makabuluhan ang bawat araw na magkasama sila, walang inaaksayamg oras, hindi ipinagpapabukas ang mga dapat sa kung anong meron sa ngayon, ang pagmamahal ay ibinuhos sa bawat araw at oras na may pagkakataon.  

Hindi na muli nakabalik sila Zeigan at ang buong pamilya sa dati nilang tinutuluyang penthouse. Iyon na pala ang huling pagkakataon ni Alix na manatili sa dating condo nila. Kaya pala walang tao sa buong bahay ng araw na yun ay nasa bagong bahay na ang lahat at naghahanda sa kanyang pagdating. Pati ang Mama nya na alam nyang kakampi sa bawat oras ay naging ka-kuntyaba din ni Zeigan, maging si Thalia na dapat ay sekretong magma-manman sa asawa ay alam na din pala ang mga nangyayare ng komprontahin ang asawa nyang si Inigo. Sya na lang at tangi at nag-iisang walang ka-alam-alam sa mga sikretong ginagawa ni Zeigan. Maybe everyone knows ang tungkol sa victorian house pero inamin ni Zeigan na walng nakaka-alam ng tungkol sa balak nitong pagpapakasal nilang muli. Dalawang tao lang daw ang nakaka-alam ng tungkol dito si Donya Elena na biyenan nya at si Alice na ina naman nya. Ito lang daw ang sinabihan ni Zeigan ng tungkol dito. Si Donya Elena na tumulong sa kanyang bumili ng singsing at ang Mama nya dahil kailangan ni Zeigan magpaalam ng pormal sa biyenan na di nya nagawa noong una.