willing to wait for you

Momo's POV

we are currently here in my office, killing our time while there's no class yet. I really can't believe that sana let me hold her hand, I hope I always hold sana's hand.

"Guys do you want to eat something, I can buy in the canteen if you guys are hungry" I asked them. "yes pls, I want a burger" dubu said, "okay tzuyu come with me to buy in the canteen" I was about to stand up when, I was suddenly pulled back to my seat.

"hyung we're going to buy, you and sana unnie are just stay here" she said and smiled at our friends. "no, I will come with you guys" said sana but the tofu did not let her stand up. "Just wait here stay with momo unnie" mina said.

She gave a death glare to her friends and she did not argue. "Hurry back, maybe she will do something else to me. Sana said and I just chuckled at what she said. "Okay, bye" they leave my office and left us together.

"Do you really think I can do dirty things to you?" I asked to break the ice between the two of us.

"Yes, you are known as a womanizer so why should I trust you" she said to me. "Is that so.....you don't want to give me a chance to court you, because you know I'm a womanizer?" I asked her. "

"I-its not like that, I just really don't want to have a bf or gf and you never said you would date me. she said stuttering.

"so ... will you give me a chance to court you?" I asked and her eyes widened at what I asked. "h-huh I didn't say anything like that" she said to me. I just laughed quietly at what she said.

"Sana, can't you really see without your eyeglasses?" I asked her. "I can see but a little blur and I'm really used to wearing my glasses" she replied to me.

"Can you take off your glasses for a moment, I'll just look what you look like without it"
"o-okay just wait."

"There, I'm not wearing it, what do I look like?" She asked me but I couldn't speak because she was beautiful

"There, I'm not wearing it, what do I look like?" She asked me but I couldn't speak because she was beautiful. I was just stunned for a few seconds and returned to reality when she waved her hand in front of my face.

"momo are you okay?" She asked me. "Y-yes, I'm okay, you look more beautiful when you take off your glasses." I said to her and she immediately blushed at the compliment I said.

"Didn't you say it's a bit blurry when you don't have your glasses? And she nodded to me, just wear contact lenses so that your glasses won't cover your beauty" I said to her and she wear her glasses again.

our friends have returned from the canteen, and have already given us our food. "so ... how are you two without us?" jeong asked and smiled at me.

"It's okay, momo didn't do anything bad to me" I just chuckled at what sana said. "She really has nothing to do with you, momo hyung is a goodboy" chaeng said I just smiled at what she said.

"She will do nothing to you because she knows you are respected" jeong added. "That's enough for the compliments, lets eat it's almost time to go to class, we need to hurry so we don't be late" I said to them and continued to eat.

I looked at sana and unexpectedly she's also looking at me, and smiled. even now, I just saw those smiles.

Those smile is what gives me the strength to get up every day and go to school, because she's really the reason why I go to school.

even though I know she will just ignore me every day, even though she does not know that she's the reason why I will change.

I will try to change for her, so that she also likes me, when she's ready to like me. I'm not in a hurry, I'm willing to wait even if it takes us a few more years, momo said to herself.

Minute's have past and we have to go to our various classroom."Guy's lets go to our classroom's its time for class" i said and we go out of my office.

we left my office, walked to our classrooms. "guys we're going first" chaeng said, because she and tzu will only be together in one subject "bye guys, bye dahyun" chaeng said and walk to other direction

"okay, see you later bro's!" we shout at them. As we were walking there were girl who suddenly grabbed me by the hand, and kissed me on the lips.

Sana saw it and suddenly she ran. I pushed the girl away and was about to chase sana when jeong stopped me, let her be, jeong said to me. "What's with sana, why did she suddenly run?" Sana's friends asked.

"Follow sana first, we need to take care of it" I said they just nodded at me, and followed sana. "What's your problem?! Why did you do that, do you see what happened ?! I angrily asked the girl who kissed me.

"chill daddy, it seems like we're not used to it, we always do this, remember? "She said. "That's in tyr past, don't do that to me again, if you did it again your dead to me "I said to her.

"jeong, sana lost more trust in me because of that girl "I said to her. She just smiled at me " why are you smiling?!" I asked

"You don't want that, we know she's jealous, it means she likes you too" she said to me and I smiled when I realized what jeong was saying.

"you're right!, but nothing will change, sana is still angry at me"I said to her.
"You take care of that, for now let's go to our classes, our teachers might scold us "she said and we walked to our various classrooms.

Thank you for reading.❤
Pls don't forget to vote if you like this chap!😚🤎