Up coming party

*Momo's POV*

The teacher sent us to the auditorium because they said they were going to announce something.

But honestly I knew what they were going to announce because I was with them at the teachers' meeting last week, they were letting me know if we could have a party at school.

I said yes, of course why not, we're already here in the auditorium with all the students and teachers sitting waiting for the speaker in front.

a few minutes later one of the teachers arrived to announce the party. "good morning students and teacher, sorry if I was late someone just wanted to inform the owner of the school ms. hirai momo" the teacher said and I stood up so that the students could see me.

"What Ms. Hirai wants to say is that there will be upcoming party this coming week"

all the students made noise and applauded at what the teacher said.

"Quiet! and you need to get ready for the upcoming party because it will start in a week, thank you very much for coming and good morning again everyone"

everyone cheered and started to leave the auditorium. of all the people had left.

we friends were left in the auditiruim and talked. "bro why didn't you say there would be a party next week?" jeong asked and stood beside me. "surprise....maybe?" they just nodded.

we're heading back went to our different classrooms to continue the class. I saw jihyo and jeong walking together, they heading first because they were in the same class.

*Jeongyeon's POV*

I'm going to walk to one of our classes with jihyo, I want to ask her if I can be her date at the upcoming party just in case she answer me.

She doesn't even answering me if she's willing to be my girlfriend. yes you heard that right I'm courting jihyo for 2 months now.

I don't know, she's the only girl who confirming me, she's the only girl who made my heart beat like this.

So yeah... this me patiently waiting for her to answer.

"uhm, hyo can I still ask you?" I asked nervously did he not agree "what is that?" She asked me while still walking. "u-hm..... can you be my date?" I asked sttatering.

"Me, why me? many girls want to date you really chose me? She said,
"of course why don't I choose you, you're the only one my heart beats for" I whispered the last part.

"You saying something?" Nothing, so will you be my date? I asked again. "I can't do anything but to say yes, she said.

"Yesss!" I shouted and jihyo immediately tapped me and said. "shut up before I take back what I said"

I immediately shut up and simply held her hand. "what are you doing?" She asked and she was obviously blushing.

"hehe, let me do this, And You'll be my girlfriend soon....so let me hold your hand" I said and interwide our hands. She said nothing more and just let me hold her hand.

*Momo's POV*

I'm here outside jeong's house waiting for them to come home because I want to tell them something.

When I saw jeong riding her motorbike I immediately got up from my seat and waited for her to park her motorbike in the garage.