1st Date

*Tzuyu's POV*

Am I preparing now because, I promised something to mina. now we will do our first date, it's been a week since me and mina finally get together as a lovers. I was already dressed in formal clothes and ready to pick up mina at their house.

I went down from my room and saw Chaeng watching netflix, I don't know what she's watching but it looks childish

I went down from my room and saw Chaeng watching netflix, I don't know what she's watching but it looks childish. She noticed and greet me, "sup tzu" she looked at me from the bottom of my foot to the top of my head and said. "It looks like you're going to a party, tzu where are you going?" She asked and paused what she was watching.

"uhm..... on a date with mina" and her eyes and mouth smiled big at what I said and immediately stood up to come to me. "Are you and mina finally together? When?" She asked incredulously. "Last week, she finally answered me that I'm her girlfriend!!" we both jumped at what I said and hugged.

"Finally, we have a girlfriends!" She said and we let go of each other and acted as if nothing had happened. "hahaha, you're crazy" she said and adjusted my clothes. "You too, chaeng, I'm leaving, maybe I'll be late to pick her up" she just nodded and sat down on the couch again and continued watching.

I got in the car and was on my way to mina's house. a few minutes later I arrived at their house, and knocked. jihyo opened it and i smiled when i saw her. "tzu what are you doing here?" jihyo asked. "uhm..... mina is the one I came here for, we have a date hehe" I laughed awkwardly and scratched the back of my neck.

"that's why mina had a formal dressed now, go ahead come in first, she's not yet done i guess then I'll call her for you" jihyo said and made me sit on the couch. I waited there for a few minutes and I saw that my other friends also lived here, together like hyung jeong, chaeng and me. I stood up and bowed to them.

"tzu it's too formal it's like we don't know each other" nayeon unnie said and laughed, I sat down again and waited for mina. I saw that jihyo had come down and she was next to the woman I want to be with forever. I stood up and looked at her how beautiful she was, I had nothing to blame that I asked her to be my girlfriend.

 I stood up and looked at her how beautiful she was, I had nothing to blame that I asked her to be my girlfriend

I was just stunned by her until she came down the stairs, "hi tzu" she said and smiled at me. I came back to the certainty of her greeting me,
"h-hi jagiya" I said and looked into her eyes again. "You look like an angel" I said and she immediately blushed at my complement.