Chapter 33

Jennie's POV

"We meet again, hunter Kim"

I stared at her in utter bewilderment. First, because I was so sure that I had killed the masked woman just a while ago. And second, because she knew who I am.

Maybe Tzuyu girl is not really the masked woman.

Staring at the woman in front of me, I was able to distinguish their difference. Though, I wasn't able to identify her as she was wearing a mask that covers her eyes.

But then again, I was too apathetic to even try and identify who that person is. And the fact that a certain wolf knows who I am doesn't faze me at all.

Nope.

Not at all.

Besides, this isn't the first time that I was captured by a pack of wolves that actually has the knowledge of my real identity.

The only difference now is that these wolves are actual cowards!

Can you believe it?!

As much as I can remember from before, I was dragged single-handed by a single person.

Today though, these wolves still brought a net and several other members just to capture one female hunter.

One!

I know that they should fear me.

But among all those who I met, lone ones, rouges or packs, they are the most coward of all. All of them kept a good distance beyond my reach while they continue to drag me to somewhere.

Heck, they were even hesitating earlier!

No one dared to come near except for that certain wolf from earlier which is now nowhere to be seen.

They are just wolves with a mind of a cat.

I am not complaining though.....

Or maybe I am.

Because I'm starting to wonder how they would react once my uncle decides to hunt down their pack.

Would they even try and fight back?

I bet they would be scurrying away with ears flat and tails tucked in between their legs.

I snorted at my own joke, causing one wolf to kick me by the ribs.

"Shut up" He says firmly.

I only tossed him a glare and remained muted.

It was the best thing to do, other than to prepare myself both mentally and physically for what is about to come.

I'll let them do whatever they want to me for the time being.

I won't fight back for now.

Doing something irrational won't get me elsewhere, especially when a good amount of werewolves are already aware of me being a hunter.

It is as if I am already walking on thin ice.

And if I am still not careful with my actions, not only will it lead to my downfall, but can also be the reason for Lisa's.

I don't want that.

I can't let that happen.

I just wanted her to be happy, always. Even if it means by sacrificing my own.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Lisa's POV

My smile immediately fades away upon closing the door. A sigh leaving my mouth as I tried to keep my mind intact for what is about to happen.