Prologue

Several boots can be heard thumping from afar. The green grass crumpling beneath with each heavy step. The wonderful scent of the forest was replaced with the nasty sweats and awful body odor of the human beings, running towards at a certain location.

A little girl, no older than twelve, laid on a grassy hill, humming to a certain melody as she continued to stay inside her own world. Just enjoying the scenery of the beautiful land as the sun rises upfront.

But then, the quiet and peaceful atmosphere of the clearing was suddenly omitted when the sound of gunshots emitted the forest ground, forcing every flock of birds to fly away.

BANG....BANG...BANG...

Howls and squeals of pain rang through her ears as the armed men mercilessly shot every werewolf they find. She quickly jerked up, her reverie cut short as she felt each and every death of her pack members.

"No..." She breathed

She brought her nose up and sniffed the air, only to smell humans and blood. She took a glance back towards the packhouse; her home, only to witness a stomach-churning sight.

It was a blood bath. Dead Wolves are scattered everywhere, humans with their guns and.... Oh her dad, protecting his pack until his last breath.

Her heart fell at the pit of her stomach. Crushing into millions of pieces as she watched them fought and escape. She wanted to puke as she saw the bastards skinning her dad's and the other wolves' fur, turning them into coats. Her mother and the other pack members were nowhere in sight.

She guessed she's on her own now.

She quickly shifted into her pure white wolf form and was about to exit this hill, when five men blocked her way.

She growled at them, their presence only adding fuel to the now blazing fire of anger. She tried baring her canines to let them see her as a threat. But they just laughed it off and pointed their guns at her.

The she wolf pounced at them just as they had pulled the trigger. A needle punctured her neck and the next thing she knew, she was lying limp on a man's shoulder before darkness consumed her mind.