Chapter 35

Lisa's POV

'BLAG'

I flip the fifth wooden desk for the nth time of the day. The four people inside Jennie and I's room stood watch, keeping their mouth shut after dropping another bomb– err, spilling the same bad news again.

'Still no signs of her' were the exact words that they had just uttered minutes ago. It had made my blood pump through my veins, already boiling above a hundred degrees at this rate.

To say my wolf and I was furious would be a COLOSSAL understatement.

My body was in heat– not that kind of heat of female beings, no... not that. I was talking about how my body was completely radiating the heat of anger trapped inside my body.

I know the four could feel the wave of anger my body was producing and possible, those werewolves within a good twenty meters away from me.

It makes their wolves anxious and agitated, thus explains their sudden act of submission.

"A-alpha..." Jungkook whispers in a hushed tone, barely audible even for a werewolf hearing.

"WHAT?!" I growl with rage, the low guttural sound lingering in my throat.

It made him jump– all of them did, shrinking back together. I stared at them intensely, eyebrows knit, nose flaring and a scowl displayed surely across my face. But it didn't matter how ugly I looked at the moment.

Nothing mattered at the moment.

I watched as they tried to regain their composure, slighty scared, but still try to brush off the feeling of my wrath enveloping the atmosphere.

Teahyung steps up and place a hand on my shoulder. "Please don't let anger overtake you, alpha. Now wouldn't be the time to do something irrational"

My brows furrowed even more.

'Irrational?!'

I wanted to shout, scream and yell, I wanted to burst and explode. Let the world know about my wrath and how I was beyond ready to search the whole world for my mate.

How dare they tell me what to do?

Its been a week and still– STILL no signs of her. It is what they have been telling me for the last six days. And now they are telling me to calm down?!

FUCKING CALM DOWN?!

How could I fucking calm my ass down when my mate is still nowhere to be found?

And what made it worst is that, the pack doesn't even know that their future luna was missing. Heck, they don't even know that they have a luna. I couldn't proclaim of her existence. Yet.

And it only infuriates me further.

How could I calm down?

It was only them, my warriors, beta and mother, who knows that Jennie is missing. They are the only people who can and are helping me with the search.

But it wasn't enough.

Six days passed and still, not even a clue nor a lead. Well, except for the faint smell of her scent on both the rooftop and forest.

Other than that, nothing.

Now tell me, how could I calm down?

I shut my eyes, counted the numbers, and sighed, slumping down on my chair in an attempt to do the thing that is most certainly impossible at the time being - to calm down.

"You're right Tae" I say, dejected, slumping down even more. "I guess we can all call it a day and rest. You are all dismissed"

"Yes alpha, please rest well too"