Author's Note

After 84 years, finally! This book's officially done. 😢😭

I would like to thank the readers for reading and supporting this book. For voting and commenting- I really love reading them. ❤😍😘

I wasn't really expecting the book to turn out this way.

And sorry to get your hopes up, but there will be no book 2 (unless it is requested by many) I had intended it to make it an open-ending and leave it to your imaginations to what will happen next.

Additional info:

In my original plot, Jennie was only human and Chaeyoung would be the main antagonist.

But yeah...

To those who have noticed the hints that  Jennie is a hybrid, congrats! 👏👏👏

But to those who did not, I'll just point it out here.

Chapters 10 & 25 - she may or may have not used a bit of her vampire's speed and strength, especially when fighting the vampires at chapt 25.

Chapter 35 - her mother feared her, referring how her strength and power grows with her.

Chapters 38 & 42 - Her angel side came out. Despite being hurt and tortured by Seulgi and Rosé, she still asked Jisoo and Lisa not to hurt nor kill them. More so, she saved, forgave, and befriended Rosé at chapt 42.

Her demon side... well, that is obvious already. And as for her wolf side, it came out on that very day of the war where Pranpriya was able to mindlink her, so no hints.

Again, thank you very much! Luv you!

Bye.