HELLBOY-08

"That was straight out of a movie, Bunny!" Chanel was practically fangirling at the small moment Peep and I had in the studio, she could be quite overbearing sometimes. "It wasn't that big of a deal-"

"-And since when did you know how to rap?" I stopped her in her tracks. "Shut the fuck up, Chelly,"

She groaned, walking into the living room and plopping down on the couch. I let out a sigh, rubbing my temples. A large headache was coming my way and I wasn't ready for it one bit. "What's wrong?" As if on cue, Rio came over, placing his hands on my hips behind me. He placed a small kiss to my temple.

"I'm just stressed, I'm gonna go take a shower,"

"I'll come!" I looked at Travis and Josh in shock as they both shouted at the same time. "Are you two twin flames or something? You're like the same person," They rolled their eyes, following me to the bathroom.

"Can we play uno while your in the shower?" I swear these two could be so dense. "How am I gonna hold my cards?"

"You could take a bath instead," Josh was smiling ear to ear, what a dork."

"You two are clingy, I don't like this," They rolled their eyes, once again, and pushed me into the bathroom. Once I got undressed and in the tub, they came in with the uno cards. "You guys were actually serious?" They both shot me an "are you dumb?" look before sitting down on the floor.

"We wanna play too! I will literally demolish you all," Melody and everyone else ran in and sat on the floor as well. "Are you guys serious right now?"

Something told me things were gonna be like old times; I wasn't going to have a bit of alone time.

(A/N: Very short chapter, yes, I know, but I did some editing to this chapter because there was a lot I didn't like about it so I deleted a lot from it. It's not a very important chapter regardless, it doesn't add much to the plot so it's not going to effect the story at all.)