*A/N*

I quickly wanted to add an authors note for future reference. Since Peeps death is such a sensitive topic for all of his fans, I do wanna note that there will be zero detail when it gets to that part of the story. I don't feel comfortable writing it and I'm sure you all wouldn't be comfortable reading it either.

It's too much of a sensitive topic to be talked about, profited off of, or even used for reads. When it comes time, I will keep it short and simple, zero detail as well. I'm also doing this because it can be a trigger for some people, and it's a giant trigger for me. 

There could be people who have struggled with drug abuse and the topic could trigger them and that's the last thing I wanna do, which is why In the first book I didn't put a lot of detail to Aaliyah and Cassie's drug abuse. 

This is basically just a brief trigger warning for when the time comes and I will be putting another one when I do write the chapter. 

I hope you all can understand where I'm coming from and why I made this decision. If you have any ideas or concerns just let me know, my dms are always open to you all. 

If you don't have concerns, ideas, or questions, my dms are again, always open if you need someone to talk to, or if you need some sort of a mentor and advice.