Lil Jeep-05

"In celebration of you finally becoming the legal age and can now buy me bottles, we present you with... Guys, what was the gift again?" We were spending the day with Josh at the house since today is his birthday. He didn't want anything grand so It's just us. "His present is the car I just spent over fifty grand on stupid." I smacked Mikyle on the back of his head, earning a groan from him. 

"Bunny, you didnt have to buy me a car-" I cut him off by putting my hand up, ultimitaly telling him to shut up. "A gift from my father and I to you, take it or leave, but I suggest you take it. My dads pride will be super hurt if you don't." We dragged him outside and to the car. 

"My dream car? Damn, Bunny, you've got game." He brought me into a tight hug, "Since when do you know anything about cars?"

"I don't like the mechanical part which is obvious given the fact my car broke down the majority of the time we were in high school. But, I love the looks of them. And in honor of you become the legal age, I say we should take my dads 1962 Corvette C1." 

"No, no way! Your dad would kill us if something happened to that car." Kyle and Travis knew my dad very well, how cute. "if your gonna be a pussy, Josh and I could go on our own. But that means you'll miss out on the best hot box of your life." 

"I thought you didn't smoke anymore?" Josh asked. "I don't, but this is a special occasion."

"Just try not to burn a fucking whole through the seats dumbass." An hour later and we were all completely stoned in the car. Well, everyone but Josh. He can't really smoke given the fact he applying to a college soon, but the kid definitely had to be contact high by now. "I wont, here." Chris handed me the last bit of the blunt that was left.

I was still going to try and hit it but I gave him a death glare. "Seriously though, you guys want food? Or we can go to the skate park, we haven't been in so long."

"Yeah because we had like the worst experiences there." They all laughed at me, making me roll my eyes. "Shut the hell up. And please, that's where I landed my first kick flip, up top!" I reached my hand out for Peep to high-five but he jus shook his head and laughed. I gave the by a fake hurt look to make him apologize, which didn't work.

"I'm tired of you guys, you don't appreciate me enough." They all cooed and started hugging me, god they're clingy. "Okay, get off me, someones breath stinks." Everyone looked towards Layla who was eating some food she picked up on our way to our smoke spot. 

"Anyways, we should get back. I wanna watch movies and eat, so someone has to set up the projector, I'll order the food and the rest of you motherfuckers can get all the blankets." Despite the fact we had a giant living room, we liked watching movies outside on the projector. 

"So, are you ready for tour?" Since it was kind of chilly, we decided to light the bonfire and sit around it, everyone else went inside which left Peep and I on our own. "I'm excited to meet fans and do the shows, It's cool to have so many people that support our music."

"Thats good, I'm really proud of you, Gus. You should send me pictures while you're on tour, kind of like a keep safe. That way we can look back on them, I still have our old pictures from Highschool." He lifted his eyebrows. "Don't make fun of me. I'm a memory hoarder, I couldn't get rid of them even if I wanted to."

He wrapped an arm around me, bringing me closer to him and resting his head on top of mine. I swear he got taller, or maybe I just got shorter. "I never thought I'd see you again, I didn't really know what to say when we saw each other for the first time in years."

"I'm here, right? That's all that matters. I forgive you, just don't make me regret it."