𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 03: 𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕃𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕪'𝕤 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕥

Belle smiled shocking Helmeppo, the Marines, Captain Morgan and Luffy including Zoro and Coby.

"If you want to shoot me go ahead but do it if you have guts, Helmeppo!" stated Belle whilst Luffy grinned stretching his leg at Helmeppo and knocking him down since he was distracted looking at Belle wondering what the heck she had said. At the same moment Zoro had defeated Axe-handed Morgan and the winners of the battle were obviously Zoro, Coby, Belle and Luffy. Well anyways Luffy from the beginning had the upper hand since he had two Devil fruit users and a legendary, famous swordsman. Yet another thing they didn't expect happened. The Marine guards threw away their weapons and started celebrating their Captain's defeat.

"Huh why are they rejoicing? Didn't their captain just get defeated?" asked Luffy.

"That's probably because they were terrified of Captain Morgan and didn't have their freedom but now they do because he was defeated," Coby voiced his thought. Zoro fell to the ground famished and in need of food since he hadn't eaten in ten days after the getting tied up to the pole. Belle went down his side and wiped of the dirt in his face making him get goose-bumps at the touch of her cool hands on his face.

"He's hungry. We should go to the town bar," suggested Belle pointing her finger at Luffy and Coby signaling them to carry Zoro.

A few hours passed by and Zoro was full. He had eaten a lot and the pay was on the house. He was excited to start travelling with the ambitious Luffy and the beautiful Belle. He couldn't wait to see the ship filled with his new crewmates; maybe it was a new beginning for him. Finally things were starting to get good for him. Belle smiled once again at Zoro and Zoro felt like he couldn't contain the happiness in his heart. He loved the genuine smile on Belle's face and wanted to see it forever. Joining this pirate crew, another motive was that so he could be close to Belle. He didn't know that Belle too did feel the same. Rika and her mother gave him even more plates of food which Luffy gobbled up too.

"I don't understand how you can eat more than me," mumbled Zoro, "So how many shipmates do we have? To become pirate king, you probably have a crew already."

"Nope just you and Belle," replied Luffy earning a groan from the bounty hunter, "Why does it matter? We three are strong together?"

"T-then, where is our ship?" asked Zoro. Belle showed him the tiny boat that was lying in the port through the window making Zoro to smack his against the table continuously, "There are three of us! Do you think we have enough space to even store enough food and water?"

"Then we have to buy a new ship but we don't have enough money," Belle informed Zoro. Zoro sighed. Was he actually going to travel with these two? They were so simple and carefree about everything!

At the same moment, a few Marines guards step into the town bar checking out Luffy, belle and Zoro.

"I am glad that you helped us to get rid of our evil Captain Morgan but since you are pirates I have to order you to evacuate from this island immediately. We really don't want to do this but it's our duty!" announced a Marine guard. The citizens of the country started yelling and protesting against the words uttered by Marine guard. They didn't want to see their saviors being chased out of the island like that. They had saved their lives from the evil Marine captain, "Let me end my speech please. We will not report this to the Marine headquarters as repayment for the favor of getting rid of Captain Morgan."

"Belle, Zoro, come let's get on and go on our journey," declared Luffy grabbing his signature straw hat and getting ready. Belle id her sword under the cloak of her kimono and grabbed her umbrella opening it so it would burn her skin whilst Zoro grabbed the barrels of food Rika and her mother had given them as repayment.