𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 37: 𝕊𝕖𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤, 𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕤

"So Vivi I was wondering what is your plan?" Belle asked the blue-haired girl who looked depressed after seeing the state of a once green city

"I'm going to persuade the leader of the Rebel army, explain what happened and how father was framed by the warlord and put an end to this useless bloodshed," Vivi declared, "Since Erumalu is not what I expected we will head to Yuba, the place where the Rebel leader resides."

The crew had a hard time walking through the desert. The medicine Chopper gave seemed to not work on Belle that great in the desert since the heat was so high and just like how Belle was on the verge of fainting so was Chopper. His fur was making it hard for him and causing the poor reindeer to faint occasionally making the reindeer end up being dragged by Zoro. Belle was clinging on to Ace's back knowing that it was too hard for Zoro to drag two people. Since Ace's Devil's Fruit was fire he felt no heat and it was quite bearable for the boy. Even worse Luffy kept on selfishly drinking water making Nami, Sanji and Usopp lose their tempers often. It was a whole mess of course the crew bore it all. They'd never give up. They were helping their nakama, Vivi.

Somehow the crew managed to go a quite a distance and retired for the night by camping in the middle of the desert with a tent set up and a campfire with Sanji roasting some meat trying his best to prevent Luffy, Usopp and Chopper from sneaking their hands trying to steal the meat. Everyone was exhausted which was probably the reason as to why Nami and Vivi were already dozing off no matter how hard they tried to force their eyes open. Even worse the unexpected fact was that the desert was extremely cold, not as cold as the Drum Island but still relatively cold. You could say that Belle was still lucky that Kureha's Chopper's medicine was still working on the girl. Usopp and Zoro snuggled around Chopper feeling the need to have warmth around them and Chopper's fur did radiate that needy warmth. Belle had no need to snuggle close to Chopper since her older brother had the exact warmth she needed thus she cuddled close to him just like their old days. Ace was really an amazing brother, Belle couldn't even express her words to explain the sisterly love she had for him. The bickering gradually decreased in volume as the campfire's brightness lowered indicating that probably most of the crew had fallen asleep.

 The bickering gradually decreased in volume as the campfire's brightness lowered indicating that probably most of the crew had fallen asleep