𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 07: 𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕖'𝕤 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

Usopp and his group walked through the coast reaching the place where Kalhadore had discussed his plans with Jango, the hypnotizer. The moonlight was extremely bright that day. It was as if I was giving light for the group to continue on with their plan. Belle knew that no matter what a wimp Usopp was he had a strong heart. Just like she predicted before, she knew that Usopp was going to be an extremely strong member in their pirate crew if he ever joined them.

"They are going to attack us from this shore at daybreak," Usopp took the group through a huge slope walking by the pathway in the middle and two enormous pieces of Earth around it, "This is the only route into the village is this one slope. Everything else is cliff, making it tougher to come through. The rest depends on our strength. What can you guys do?"

"Cut using my swords."

"Stretch using my power."

"Steal, I'm a thief."

"Freeze and cut using my power and sword"

"I can hide," Usopp responded but his words arose anger in others as they screamed at him saying that he was going to fight.

It was a few moment before daybreak and Usopp and the Straw Hat Pirates poured oil and grease on the slope to make the arriving ambush to slip as soon as they set a foot on the slope making them slip. They stayed patiently for a few moments but there was no sign or even a sight of a ship in the presence.

"Usopp I'm amazed at the fact that you can come with such cheeky things," Luffy praised Usopp who felt a burst in his pride and ego.

"When it comes to slingshots and cheekiness I am utterly confident," Usopp boasted rubbing his long nose.

"Belle I'm tired, let me borrow your lap," Zoro groaned laying his head on Belle's lap to which she gladly accepted and started stroking Zoro's hair softly, gently brushing by his tips.

"But isn't it almost daybreak?" Nami asked worriedly since there was no sight of any ship.

A few moments later, there was still no ship in the present.

"Where are they?" pestered Luffy annoyed at the fact that ship was there.

"Usopp, isn't there any other entrance to the village?" Belle wondered.

"Hold on it's my imagination probably but I am hearing cheers coming from somewhere," yelled Nami listening to the sound.

"Oh god this is where they had there meeting so i just assumed they'd be coming from here," screeched Usopp breaking down in horror.

"Oh you fool, there are going to get into the village! Where is this place?" yelled Luffy freaking out.

"If you run straight Nothrt from here, you'll get there in three minutes," Usopp told Luffy who had already disappeared into the forest and Belle was nowhere to be seen which probably meant she had followed Luffy, "Guys the terrain is the exactly the same there so we have to just stop the at the slope."

"ZORO WE HAVE TO HURRY. THOSE TWO WENT AHEAD OF US BUT THEY HAVE NO CLUE THAT THE NORTH SHORE IS WHERE OUR BOATS ARE!" Nami gave out an ear piercing scream making Zoro want to burst his eardrums. Even worse Belle and Luffy had gone without him. Usopp ran towards the North shore ahead of them leaving Nami and Zoro but things didn't work out so well for them.

Nami trips on the grease floor and accidently grabs Zoro's shirt pulling him along the grease floor. They continuously tried to walk through the grease but they fell prey to their own trap. However Nami grasped the advantage of the situation and used Zoro's back to walk to the place where there was no oil and started running towards the North shore leaving Zoro helpless on the greasy floor.