𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 25: ℝ𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 ℍ𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕟 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕤

A lot of yelling and screams were heard. Belle groaned not liking the sound disturbing her sleep but she knew she could clearly hear Miss Wednesday's, Mr.8's and Igaram's voice clearly along with two other foreign voices. Belle sighed. She should have gagged their mouths. They weren't allowing her to feel the soft breezy wind that slowly and warmly knocked against her skin and the comfort of Zoro's lap. It was annoying. Belle sat up knocking her forehead on Zoro's chin on the process only to hear Zoro's restrained grunt of pain. The girl stretched her arms and was a bit glad that she wasn't feeling the drowsiness she was supposed to feel after using her powers and popped her down to see two foreign faces present with trio they fought before.

"Woman, my chin hurts. What is your head even made of? Iron or steel?" Zoro yanked back Belle from her kimono towards him and pushed her on to the floor while rubbing his red chin from the other.

"You don't have to push me! I doubt that actually hurt," Belle rolled her eyes lying on the floor and popping her out once more watching the scene down below where there was a woman with blonde hair and a creepy little smile along with an umbrella similar to Belle's just that the woman's umbrella was not as ancient as Belle's was and there was a man with braided, puffy hair with dark, thick lips evilly smirking and mocking the trio Belle and Zoro had easily thrashed before.

It seemed like they were taunting Mr.8, Igaram and Miss Wednesday for losing two pathetic and weak people like Zoro who didn't even have a bounty and a timid girl like Belle who acted like she was royalty. Zoro sighed knowing what was going to happen next after he saw Belle's goofy grin. Her eyes were brightened up once again as before since she believed those two newcomers were as powerful as she believed they would be but she didn't know that she was already far powerful than they were. Belle was about to crack her knuckles and join them in the fight but was yanked back once again by Zoro who shook his head sternly even restraining himself from giving into Belle's puppy eyes. He signaled Belle to listen to what they were saying and discussing about to which Belle wasn't interested at all however there were certain things that peaked her interest.

"Zoro, I want to go fight," Belle murmured.

"No," Zoro replied sternly.

"Mosshead-," Belle whimpered grabbing his hair and tugged it hard.

"No, even if you call me mosshead or even tug my hair, you won't fight. Listen to what they are saying," Belle sighed before once again listening to the fake blabbering the blonde was yelling about who Belle found out her name was Miss Valentine while the other man was Mr.5.

Miss Wednesday, Mr.9 and Igaram, all three of them were crawling on the ground whilst the other duo were mocking them and laughing at them even though Belle believed they were the comrades of Miss Wednesday and the town mayor. The girl couldn't believe the fact that they were laughing at a comrade, something that she would never do in a million years. It seemed like the Baroque Works wasn't a place where there were bonds unlike the Straw Hats. After their minutes of taunting ended, Belle and Zoro were already clear about the fact that those people weren't here to save Miss Wednesday and the others rather the duo had a feeling that they were here to kill and end the trio's lives.

"Get that shit out of your mind. We never came here to save you. Did you actually think we came to the Grand Line just for killing that swordsman and weak looking girl?" Mr. 5 mocked Igaram and the others once again.

"Then why the hell did you come here for?" Igaram screeched.

"Isn't it obvious? Boss's words were someone knows my secret. I don't know what that secret is, however as you three know our organization's main thing is Secrecy thus we do not tolerate any kind of investigation of the identity of our members. You three have investigated the identity and the secret of our Boss. You three will be eliminated," Miss Valentine announced laughing a little. That laugh seriously made Belle cringe. It was too creepy for her taste.