𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 13: ℤ𝕠𝕣𝕠'𝕤 𝕕𝕖𝕗𝕖𝕒𝕥

A few days passed on and the Straw hat pirate crew spent their time either in the boat or in the restaurant until Luffy was done paying his debt for crashing the top floor from the cannonball. Belle had removed her coat and had been holding her umbrella for about four hours straight staring into the deep blue ocean that was absolutely beautiful since it glittered amazingly as the sun rays hit the surface.

"How many days should we stay here?" Usopp pestered.

"Let's stay here forever. I mean we get free food, what else could we want?" Nami interjected raising her arms wildly in the sky loving the idea of staying next to the Baratie.

Belle and Zoro suddenly broke away from their trances startling Nami, Usopp and the two bounty hunters. Both of them raised their hands, signaling the other to be quiet, listening to the sounds from the restaurant and then they proceeded to unsheathe their swords.

"Someone, get the boat ready!" commanded Zoro only to see the door of the Baratie banging open and the crowd inside rushing outside with fear laced onto their faces. Clearly something had happened inside that restaurant.

"Where a-are you going Belle and Z-Zoro?" whispered Usopp shivering at the thought of the mass shooting that was probably going inside the restaurant.

"To see what is happening," Belle answered.

"You are not scared aren't you?" Zoro mocked Usopp who got into the boat in order to prove Zoro that he wasn't even a bit scared even though his legs were shaking continuously.

"Are you crazy? I'm Captain Usopp, the greatest man you will ever hear of," Usopp boasted trying to convince Zoro who shrugged off Usopp's big fat lies simply with a shrug. As they neared the entrance of the Baratie, there were people still running away and it would have extremely hard to enter the Baratie.

"Seems like we can't enter from here," Zoro alerted the other two however Belle wasn't even listening to what Zoro was saying. Her greatest worry at the moment was whether Luffy was safe or not since he attracts trouble wherever he goes. Well in that case, Belle did attract trouble too but not as much as Luffy did. She didn't want to lose her lovely brother. Zoro noticed the great worry on Belle's face and tapped her back assuring her he'd be fine to which she returned a smile knowing that her brother was not at all weak but quite strong.

"Oi you two let's enter from the place where Luffy crashed into. There are stairs from that place that will allow us to get down," Usopp suggested but even before he finished the sentence Belle and Zoro had already gone in to the place where Luffy crashed and were going down the stairs, "Don't leave me. Act as my bodyguards fools!"

Belle hurried down the stairs with Zoro behind her only to see an enormous pirate captain present with his right hand man. All the workers at the Baratie, Zeff and Sanji included were pointing either their hands or weapons ready to combat the pirate captain while Luffy was speaking out his great determination to become the pirate king.

"Who is he?" Belle whispered to Zoro wondering who the pirate captain was. The man certainly had to be a big shot for the customers to run away from the Baratie like that.

"That's Don Krieg. He is known to be the most powerful pirate in the East Blue for having more than 50 fleets of ship and that is his right hand man, Gin," Zoro introduced Belle to the pirate captain looking down on Luffy. The young man sighed as he knew even though Belle was a bit better than Luffy she was still an airhead like him. In that way those two were no different from each other.

"Oi Luffy do you need any help?" Zoro asked shattering the concentration towards Don Krieg and attracting more attention towards the trio standing on the stairs.