𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 45: 𝕆𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕡𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝

As it turned out Vivi and Karue weren't anywhere amidst the Straw Hats rather she was standing in front of a gate leading to the Aluburna waiting for Kohza, the rebel leader and his army ready to convince the man to stop the war

As it turned out Vivi and Karue weren't anywhere amidst the Straw Hats rather she was standing in front of a gate leading to the Aluburna waiting for Kohza, the rebel leader and his army ready to convince the man to stop the war. They stood at the gate with similar smirks cheerful that they had successfully deceived the damned Baroque Workers. However there were chills down her spine. This was because she couldn't get the image of Belle and Zoro smiling like two maniacs right from the beginning. Just when Vivi had given the idea and they learnt that they were going to fight, they had been like that. It was quite creepy considering they fought sometime back. They were really a different type of species of human beings.

Meanwhile Zoro and Belle stood in front of Mr.1 and Miss Doublefinger with the finest smirks present on their face whilst Nami and the two other ducks cheering for them. Miss Doublefinger rose an eyebrow after seeing Bell. Right at first glance the woman had realized that Zoro and Belle were stronger than Nami and the cheerful two ducks. Furthermore she knew she didn't have to worry about Zoro at all because Mr.1 could obviously take care of the boy. She would take care of the two girls however there was something that didn't feel right with Belle. The First Lady was supposed to be dead and the crew was supposed to be depressed and upset not cheery and excited to fight with smirks on their faces. She was sure Crocodile had clearly stated that Roronoa Zoro, the man with the three swords specifically would be depressed but there was literally no sign of depression on either of the faces. To be honest, Miss Doublefinger was a bit hesitant to confront with Belle. There was something about the girl that looked deadly. Maybe it was the ferocious smirk she held. The girl was not scared of them in least. Leaving out her short height, she looked at the enemies with her head held high alongside overflowing intimidation and dominance. She was a damn predator looking at Miss Doublefinger like her prey licking her lips excitedly.

"What the hell is that woman doing?" Zoro turned back referring to Nami who was cheering Zoro and with the two ducks.

Belle turned to look at the woman who was yelling madly and asking both Zoro and her to end the battle with one shot. It did seem like Nami was overconfident about Belle's and Zoro's abilities. No matter how strong the two of them were they had to be wary. They were facing Crocodile's strongest two underlings. It was not going to be an easy win. Belle met with Zoro's questioning eyes and shook her head, "Don't ask me. She probably went crazy?"

"COME ON, BELLE, ZORO! YOU TWO ARE THE PERFECT PEOPLE. GO AHEAD AND MOP THE FLOOR WITH THEM!" Nami kept on cheering for the duo. The duo looked at each other one more time sighing out loud realizing that it won't do. They wouldn't be able to concentrate with Nami's screaming. In fact she should have just hidden somewhere. Belle and Zoro wouldn't be sure that they'd be able to completely protect her with two strong underlings of Crocodile.

"Shut the hell up and go hide!" Zoro screamed at the woman who didn't stop her rambling.

"YOU CAN DO THIS BELLE, ZORO," Nami screamed back.