𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 17: 𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔸𝕣𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝘄
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗯𝗶
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

Luffy elongated his arm and smashed Arlong's head right into another wall creating another hole in it

Luffy elongated his arm and smashed Arlong's head right into another wall creating another hole in it. The Fish-men and the villagers watching the scene were more than dumbfounded. They couldn't believe what was happening, it had been many years since Arlong was able to get punched by someone and they couldn't believe what they had seen. Arlong had conquered their village many years ago and up to date there had been no one who could lay a single hand on Arlong, considering he was also a close ally of one of the warlords who were known as the Government Pirates or rather the Government Dogs. Luffy and Belle were just little teenagers of ages 16 and 17 and they were doing things that none of the adults in the village were able to do. They knew it wasn't just the Devil's Fruit power that was acting. It was their determination to save their crew member and friend. They had already put their life on line to save Nami and the village from their doom and the Straw hats were sure determined to save Nami from her agony and devastating fate. Arlong struggled to reform from the hard punch given by Luffy before. Now that he had felt Luffy's punch he realized that Luffy wasn't someone easy to deal with, probably his crew was similar. He had to beware.

"Don't you dare make my navigator cry!" Luffy yelled.

At the same moment half of the Fish-men tried to attack Luffy while the other half charged at Belle who smirked swinging her sword in a twirl but the siblings weren't able to have their show time since Sanji went to rescue Luffy and Zoro joined Belle in her fight.

"Zoro I could have taken them down!" groaned Belle taking a look around and seeing many Fish men on the ground.

"Oi Luffy don't hog all the prey. I want to fight too," complained Sanji kicking away the Fish-men. The Arlong crew wasn't matched up to their standard except for Hatchan, Arlong and two other members where one had long lips. Obviously Zoro and Sanji would take up some Fish-man to fight and enjoy their time. Usopp would probably hide behind Belle hoping she'd protect him from any harm as usual, so the one with long lips would be her prey. Belle licked her lips excited and ready to fight, cracking her knuckles with excitement oozing from her while Zoro smacked the back of her head and Usopp's too.